Murderer.

Unusual voices came from inside the house while I came back from school.
I walked towards the door and slowly turned the nob.

Steve sat with three other men at the dining area. They couldn't take a notice to me because of the discussion they were having .

They cheered while hitting their bottles of beers together right before Steve spoke

"Finally that bitch it's gone. I'm glad I was the one who killed her, if it was anything else I would be pissed." Steve was soon interrupted by one of the men seated.

"It's a shame.I miss her body, she was really good in bed."

They all chuckled at his comment and another of them spoke up.
"True Steve. You could've allowed us to taste her one last time before you killed her."

"That house wife of yours really was something." The last one in the group eventually spoke up.

I was overly disgusted at how they talked about Stella, they were even celebrating her death.

Steve noticed me when I waked closer having the thought to confront them about what they said.

"Look who is here... the lioness herself." Steve mentioned while clapping his palms slowly in a rhythmic pattern.

They all turned their focus over to me.

"Who is this, A new slut of yours?" One of them spoke while scanning me.

"She's young and sexy, I'm impressed. Tell me where you found this one Steve." Another said.

"One of Stella's pathetic kids." Steve responded.

It was outrageous the way they spoke about me not regarding that I was right in front of them.

"She must be good in bed just like her mother." The man behind me whispered to the person at his side .

"You can use her if you want." Steve said calmly and took another gulp of beer down his throat.

The men looked at him in wonder. "We would take turns after you."

Steve had a small smirk on his face at their statement and commanded "I don't need her, you all can have her."

Immediately, they started arguing probably on who could have a go on me first.

Steve had this amused look on his face while he drank slowly from his bottle.
A tall skinny man who could be in his late fifties stood up slowly from where he sat and grabbed firm on my waist.

His body reeked and his breath smelled of alcohol.

He leaned in closer to my lips making a small pout.
He was delirious to think I would let him kiss me.

I shoved him harshly and sent a hard slap across his face.
His expression was now filled with anger but soon quickly changed to continuous laughter.

He was obviously a maniac.

He dragged me closer to him but fortunately I broke out form his hold and ran up the stairs, going straight to my room.

Without me noticing, the man was right at my tail.
I slammed the door when I stepped in the room but he was already too close.