Unconcious

He took us to a room which I was sure was the size of half of my whole house, the Decors was amazing and everything about the room was just unique.

"This is Bella, she's going to help take care of Elizabeth." Luis said.

"Thank you, but I don't need her help. I can take care of her myself." I took the towels and fresh clothes that were on her arm and shut the door at them.

I was filled with mixed emotions about everything.

I felt guilty about letting Beth trust Zane. I had the feeling in me that all this happened because of me and I couldn't reverse it.

I went in the shower and noticed that it was operated with buttons.

"Fuck, they couldn't just have a normal shower?" I asked myself.
The first button I tapped brought out steaming hot water and the second was ice cold.

It took a couple of minutes before I was able to learn how to function it properly.

I quickly took Beth a shower and dressed her up in the black jumpsuit they brought which fortunately was her perfect size.

A knock came from the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.
"Luis..."

"What do you want?" I asked when I flew the door open.
He was holding a mug in one hand and some pills in the other.

"I suggest you give her these when she wakes up, but for now you need to let her rest." He said.

"I can't stay here until she wakes up, we're going home. She can have as much rest as she wants there.." I tried to shut the door but he held it from closing with his leg.

He walked in and dropped the things he had on a table.

"I wouldn't be giving her those pills too..." I said.

"If you care about her as much as you claim, you wouldn't think twice of allowing her to rest and giving her these pills." He said getting more concerned.

"I do care for her and that's why I can't let her stay another second here, in this building filled with  perverts-"

"Pardon?" He interrupted my sentence.

"Your brother is disgusting,everything about him is. The fact that he thinks that he could intoxicate any female insight and try to sleep with her is insane. And you're no better for just letting him do that... you both are just sick." I snapped.

"My brother is already eighteen. I'm not the one to tell him what to do and what not." He said, trying to keep a calm tone.

"Oh because he's eighteen that gives him the right to do anything he wants?" I ironically asked.

"That's not what I said..." He corrected.

"What did you mean to say then?" I asked.

"As I said before, I don't wish to get into my brothers meaningless activities, he chooses what to do and I don't have a say in it." I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Fuck you both, I'm going home." I rushed to my phone to call an Uber.

"Whatever he did I apologize on his behalf..." He said.

"Not everything can be fixed by an apology. What if I didn't come when I did and he successfully raped her... what would you have said then? Sorry?" I spat and he went blank.

"Exactly! You wouldn't have anything to say..." I continued.

He had nothing left to say and eventually left, leaving the door open.