I quit.

Driving along with Frenaldo made me feel light headed.
The car was quiet and the silence was killing me.

I wasn't quite sure where he was taking us to but I couldn't gather enough courage to ask.

He stopped at a quiet where house, there was nothing and no one around.

My anxiety took control when he opened the door beside me with his hand held forward.

"You're not getting down?" He questioned after I looked at him for a few seconds.

Holding his palm I slowly came out the car.

Skeptically looking at the building in awe, it was hallow and strange-looking.

I took shaky steps as Frenaldo placed his jacket on me.
"Seems like you're cold." He said and I gave him a light nod.

The moment we got in I was unable to move.

The place was filled with people, workers to be precise.

They were all taking part in the process of printing counterfeit money and some bagging drugs.

Their gaze went directly on me the moment I walked through the door, their hungry stares made me uneasy .

Frenaldo and I both walked in a large room to see Rico seated.

"Have you got anything from him?" Frenaldo asked impatiently.

"Nothing." Rico responded tiredly.

Nick was tied on a chair with chains. Bruises tattooed all around his bear body.

Frenaldo neared his shivering figure and harshly squeezed his jaw for their eyes to meet.

"I'm going to ask you this nicely for the last fucking time...who hired you?"

"I'll never talk, no matter what you do to me." Nick spat.

Frenaldo threw his face away furiously and got hold of a dagger. "Hijo de puta!!" (Son of a bitch!!)

Frenaldo placed the dagger firmly on Nick's neck.

"Don't think I can't kill you..."
"Who says I'm afraid of death?" Nick interrupted with a somewhat shaky voice.

"You're damn lucky I need you alive." Frenaldo said and jammed the dagger on Nick's tied arm letting blood to gush out, dripping down to the floor.

The ding from my phone echoed round the room letting everyone glance at my direction.

"Where the hell did you go to D?" Rowan messaged.

"Where are you? Rowan and I are searching for you everywhere." Ace sent.

Followed by those were numbers of messages from Beth that flooded my phone with.

This whole thing took me out of reality. I tried to think of a good enough lie to tell them but I couldn't .

"I have to go..." I informed

"You can't darling, we've got one last task for you." Rico mentioned.

"I can't just be accepting your orders like a dumb puppet. You don't control me, I have a life apart from all this you know." I snapped at him, not knowing what took over me.