Feelings.

Feeling salty fluids roll down my cheeks, I couldn't even see where I was heading but I knew I wanted to be alone in my supposed room.

"Where were you?" I heard the annoying tone once more and met with his now irritating pair of eyes.

Without giving him a reply I brushed my way through him and in the room, shutting the door behind me.
But it didn't close. His feet stopped the occurrence.

Glancing down at it, I furiously attempted to shut the door a couple of times before letting him have this one.

I walked across the room, to the mattress, but before I could get there I was held by the shoulders and spun around in an instant.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" He angrily questioned but all I did was face head down on the ground.

His fingers lingered up from my shoulders to my wet face and then lifting it up to meet his.

Almost immediately his brows furrowed while looking at my eyes, the warmth from his thumb ran through my cheeks.
It looked like he had pure concern but I wasn't sure if he actually did or was it some other trick to lure me more in his games.

"Why did you decide to ruin my life?" I interrogated in a weary tone and all I got in reply was a more puzzled look from him.

"I was fucking fine before you came in the picture..." I tried to say but was interrupted by his words,

"I didn't ruin your life. We made an agreement, you accepted all of this."

Irritated was what I felt by the words flying out from his vocals.
I flung myself out of his hold.

"We both know this isn't about the agreement, this isn't about the money, it isn't about any of these. You kept coming, at every opportunity you kept diving in. What the hell do you want from me?" I let out all my built up anger on him and he just stood there like he wasn't listening to a word I was saying.

"You've wrecked my entire future. I can't even go to college anymore...hell, I'm not sure I can leave this place without being self conscious of the fact that an officer could pin me down at any second."

"I don't care about the damn agreement anymore. I can't do this... I can't do this with you. If you can't accept that you can kill me for all I care, I hardly have any reason to live anymore."

Done throwing all the words in my mind at him, I took my position to the edge of the bed.
My mind was racing with uncertainty about what I and my family were doing here, I didn't even know what here was.

I shouldn't be on his bad side but at this point I couldn't care less.

His body viewed lifeless as he just stood in the middle of the room with his hands stuck in his pockets.
What could he be thinking about?

Maybe he's considering my previous request of eliminating me, and just planning on one of the many ways he could do so.

His existence alone angered me.
Why the hell had the devil lured him to my peaceful path?

They always said everything was for a purpose, but this felt more like a being stoned to death than a motivation.

Ace.
What made him join their organization at first?