Home Alone.

I felt a pillow being tossed on my face.

"You aren't going to school today?" Rowan asked.

"No!" I groaned .

"If this is about Beth-" He mumbled.

"It isn't about her, I just don't feel like going to school today." I interrupted him.

"Okay..." He awkwardly left.

I was woken up again by repeated ringing from the front door.

It was clear that everyone had already gone to school since the house was empty.

"Who is it?" I asked but didn't get a reply.

"I said who is it?" I asked again but still got nothing.

"I swear, if this is a prank..." I muttered under my breath and flung open the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I've been calling since last night... I just want to talk." Diego said and shot his way into the house.

"I ignored your calls because I don't want to talk, can't you get a hint?" I questioned

"She isn't my girlfriend..." He tried to convince me.

"Yeah. Someone who called you babe isn't your girlfriend?" I sarcastically asked.

"I'm going to breakup with her, for you-" He uttered.

"Don't... nothing would make me want to date you, even if you breakup with her." I interrupted him.

"But I want you." He took steps closer while I paced backwards.

"I don't want you." I stated.

"If you could just give me a chance to prove to that-" He mentioned.

"Get out of my house!" I snapped

"What?" He questioned.

"You heard me the first time, get out." I furiously commanded.

Within seconds his palm copped my cheeks and our eyes locked together, making me zone out from everything else around me.

I would be lying to myself if I claimed I didn't grow a liking for Diego.

I hid those petite feelings far up in my mind because I never believed in love.
From the day I witnessed Steve assault Stella I kept it in mind that love was just a word and nothing more.

"Stop Diego...Just leave." I whispered, locking up the little feelings I had for him.

"Damn." A deep voice came from the kitchen.

"Who the hell are you?" Diego asked Rico who dramatically came out from a dark corner with his guard.

"How long have you been here?" I nervously asked.

"A while. I was shocked you both didn't even notice me walk in." He said with a grin.

"You know you can't just walk into my house like that." I said, hiding the embarrassment I felt.

"Do you know him?" Diego curiously asked.

"She's my girlfriend and I don't appreciate you being all over her." Rico responded calmly.

Both I and Diego's eyes lit up.
Mine in confusion and his in jealousy.

"You're not her girlfriend... is he your boyfriend?" Diego asked puzzled.

"I think you should go.." I whispered and tried to walk him through the door.

"That doesn't answer my question!" He pushed me aside.