Your own good.

My body shivered carelessly at the corner of the room with my hands tied at my back.

"Cut the crap Darcy, who brought you here?" Luis furiously questioned.

He haven't even taken off my mask yet and he already knew it was me...

How?

My face planted on the ground the entire time.

"You're pissing me off with this silence. Why the hell are you here? Why the hell are you in Spain?!"

His tone got harsher by the second making me think why he didn't just shoot my brains out with the pistol on his palms.

"Take off the mask." He ordered to the chiseled man beside me and he sliced the thick material holding the mask on my face, letting it fall on the floor.

I didn't have a reply to any of his questions but I hope he had a reply to mine.

"What made you know it was me?" His brows furrowed in confusion at my question.

"I know your scent from a mile away, not to mention the way your eyes make it easier for me to recognize you..." He replied, his tone now somewhat gentle.

The way he said it made me fell like he was falling for me.

Wait...

Was Luis Laurier falling for me?

"Fuck that. I asked you a question Darcy." He said , his harsh tone immediately coming back.

I looked up at him as my mouth flew open, obviously not knowing what to say.

"Shoot her."

I turned over to the middle aged man whose voice sounded round the entire room.

"She seems like someone who would cause us problems. And you know me, I despise people who bring me problems." He continued with a more serious tone.

My body stiffened when I felt a pistol harshly point at the side of my head.

I shut my eyes as I prayed for Frenaldo to walk in and save my sorry little ass.

"Don't. We haven't even gotten answers from her yet, and you already want her dead." Luis said, his words slightly calming.

"We don't need answers. What I know is that whoever brought her here is who have Pedro captive, and obviously they're waiting for her outside this door." Another man yelled bringing everyone's view to him.

"...Kill her before it's fucking late." I harshly gulped down on his words, then I felt a pistol hit on the side of my head.

The slow sounds of his finger reaching to the trigger made me take in heavy breaths.

Everyone's view quickly adjusted to the sudden slam that came from the door and the screams coming from outside.

A bullet flew out of nowhere, targeting the skull of the guard beside me.

Everyone stood up, hurriedly reaching for their guns from the tables beside them.

"Take her to the car." Luis ordered to another guard who was at the left corner of the room.

I was swiftly tossed over the shoulder and tried to flip my hair out of my face during that process.

The only thing I could witness was Frenaldo walk in the room. His eyes searched the room clearly looking for me.

"She's dead." One of the men yelled to him.

"Shut the fuck up!" The pistol on Frenaldo's palm fired on the man's forehead, letting everyone's view to fall on the now lifeless man on the floor.