Escape.

Zane and Pedro's eyes flew open in disbelief, their lips flown open but withdrew themselves from sayings anything.

"Time's over. Leave." Rico commanded, calmly.

"Are you fucking mad? You just killed him. You killed Luis!" I yelled, tears gathering my eyes and my breaths heavy.

"It's my choice if wether or not I want him dead." He informed calmly, yet again and I stared in awe.

My figure rushed over to Luis, his fractured skull was definitely not fixable.
A little skin contact I made with his, made my entire figure coated with blood.
There was no need to call for help, there was no chance of him being alive.

"Leave." Rico said, caring less about the situation.

"No! No,no, no, no...Rico how could you?" Tears rolled down my eyes as his nonchalant pair stared at me.
"I should ask you the same thing... How could you just kiss my mother's killer?" He questioned and I stared with strained brows.

"Who knows if you ever cared about her or if you just helped because this bloke was in the picture." He continued and I couldn't say or do anything other than stare.

'I helped in the investigation just because I was forced to. I didn't know anything about Isabella nor the fact that she was dead, I certainly didn't care. You forced me in all this with that stupid agreement.' I ached to say but couldn't, I was too out of breath to.

"Leave."He said once more.
"Fuck you!"

"Isabella's dead and there's nothing you can do to revive her. No matter how many people you suffer and the number of people you continuously kill for her. None of this would fucking bring her back Rico, get that into your fucking skull." I stood, leaving the place immediately, not wanting to be anywhere near him ever again.

He seemed to love to ruin everything I cared about.
This is it. This is enough reason to know that I could never settle with Rico.

"Tasha! Tasha!" I sounded, seeing her across the the halls.

"Where is this place? What country are we in?" I questioned and she stared for a couple minutes before dragging me towards a door and pushing us in the room.

"We're in Italy." She said in a whisper.

"Do you know your way around here?... please, I have to leave. The life of my family is at stake, the lives of everyone here is... Rico is unstable, he's a psycho... he is mad. He can just kill all of us here in a blink of an eye." I begged.

"I know you want to escape, but I'm not sure that's possible with Rico around... trust me, I want to help you but I'm not sure I can." She informed.

"Then we just have to fine a way for him to leave."

***

Two days had gone by, both Tasha and I restless on the plan and wether it was going to work out or not.

"You aren't gone yet? This ceremony is one in a life time, I would hate for you to miss it." Tasha stated to Rico who seemed to not be listening.

"Father and Frenaldo are going to be there. They would surely hate it if you don't arrive." Tasha continued and took the fake invitation we made, off the counter and handed it over to Rico for the second time now.

"I would have to call them and inform them that I wouldn't be able to make it..." Rico said and Tasha quickly interrupted; "No...you can't miss out on this, powerful men would be there, awards would be given. Wouldn't it be great if you got the most honored mafia of the year award."