I'm sorry.

I had a feeling growing inside of me.

Guilt... that was surely it.

I threw Pedro into his own grave and acted like I wasn't part in any of it.

I hated Zane and rarely liked Luis, however I couldn't bare in mind of being the reason for their fathers death.

"Wasn't expecting you." Frenaldo mentioned the moment I walked in.

"I called her in." Rico stated.
He walked towards me and handed a pistol over to me.

"Thanks..." I slowly took it from his palm and walked passed him, approaching Pedro.

"You mentioned earlier that I shouldn't involve zane and Luis in this... are you saying that they don't already know what you do?" I calmly whispered to Pedro and got nothing in reply.

"I could gladly bring them here to join you if that's what you want, maybe they would say a lot more than you already are." I said softly

Nothing came out of him but the sounds of the heavy breaths he took

"Might as well  go to their address and get them." I turned around and paced slowly to the door, inwardly hoping for a word to come out of him.

"What do you people want from me?! You have me already, so just kill me. Isn't that what you want to do?" Pedro yelled out in frustration.

"I don't want to kill you-" I tried to explain.

"But they do." He interrupted me, looking across the three men in the room.

"I just want to know why you hired someone to kill frenaldo." I said approaching him slowly.

"Because I wanted to kill him." He spat.

"Estúpido" (Asshole.) Nicolas said from a distance and rushed to Pedro with a gun pointed to his forehead.

"You're talking shit." He pressed the gun further in his skull, resisting he urge to pull the trigger.

"Tell me why this fucker is still living!" Nicolas spat.

"Aren't you anxious about what happened ? If you kill him now you would never know the full story..." I said with an unsteady voice.

"¡mierda! este hijo de puta quería venganza-" (Bullshit! This fucker wanted revenge -) Nicolas yelled.

"calmarse" (calm down)." Frenaldo interrupted Nicolas, pulling down his aim from Pedro.

"We both know you had a reason..." I said to Pedro who's head was now faced down.

"...or did someone else hire you to do it?" I asked but his face was still glued to the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You rather die than expose someone?" I gripped his jaw and brought his eyes to mine.

"I don't want to kill you for just one reason, and that's why I'm being so goddamn nice. if not I would've straight up put a bullet into your fucking skull." I whispered to him.

"You don't threaten a man who isn't afraid of death. Nothing you want to hear is coming out from my mouth." He whispered back with a smug look.

"Fuck it... Rico get your keys." I backed away from Pedro and walked through the door.

———————-
"I'm here to see Luis." I said through the speakers.
"I'm sorry but Mr Luis is not here right now." A voice calmly responded .

"What about zane?" I quickly questioned.
"They are both away." She replied.

"Do you have an idea of where they went to?" I questioned.
"They took a flight earlier today." She responded.