Life Sentence.

He's with them.

All of them.

Ace, Rowan, Cole, Brittany, Brynn... everyone.

Today was my last session in this case and I could hardly pay attention in anything that was said.

My thoughts were stuck at the conversation Rico and I had last two nights.

"What's up princess."

I saw him standing in front of me but I kept telling myself that I was having another hallucination.

I tried to hope that the figure staring at me was nothing but imaginary.

Slamming the door, I went back in while viciously raking my fingers through my hair, trying to convince myself that, that wasn't Rico.

"It's rude to slam the door on people's faces." The door flung back open and his tone echoed round the room.

Taking slow steps backwards, I scanned the figure leaning against my front door.

What the hell is he doing here?

Why isn't Luis taking care of him like he said he would?

"Where's Luis?" I questioned with uneasy breaths and he immediately burst out in a chuckle.

"The blond?" He interrogated and I cautiously nodded.

"So you're the one who sent him?" Another question slipped from his lips but this seemed like he just came to a realization.

I fucking knew Luis's plan would backfire back at me.

"Where are my siblings?" I violently questioned.

"Don't worry too much about them, they're in safe hands." He uttered but I couldn't trust a word that left his lips.

"Don't hurt them, please. You could do anything you want but please... please don't involve them in it." I practically begged, feeling myself slowly falling apart.

The air was dead while he strutted closer, killing the distance we previously had.

"Just try your best to win the case on Monday." His index rolled to the ruffled stands of hair on my cheeks and fixed them behind my ear.

"See you soon princess."

My limbs felt jelly-like as soon he went out the door.

The wooden table beside me was what luckily stopped my fall.

He's with my entire family.
My. Entire. Family.

Lord.
I have no one left.

"Mrs Darcy Hills?" I overheard the judge call out.

"Darcy, Darcy." Daisy tapped my now pale-looking skin.

"It's time for your hearing." Daisy whispered while still trying to snap me out from whatever was going on with me.

I blinked a few times and shot up from my seat and I could hear the relived sigh she let out when I did.

I looked around to capture a few people but the smug look on Steve's face or the irritated eyes of the crowd that stared at me wasn't what I searched for.