Farewell

I cannot describe this feeling . He was right in front of me although I felt sad yet happy .
I want to touch him , kiss him , jump in his arms but it'll all be one last time and I don't want to, otherwise, I won't have the courage to leave .

"Vivian" He breathed .

In response I could just cry . He comes closer . My legs on their own step back .

"I don't hate you" he caresses my cheek his fingers trace the scar "I love you , every part of you" .

I see his dad leaving the room .

"Are you going to give me the silent treatment?" He grumbles . I cannot say anything because I was too ashamed .

He knows how ticklish I am so he does that and i can't help but smile .

"I don't want to leave ?" I say while my nose is buried in his chest .

"Wasn't it your wish to go back since the day you came here ?" Yes it was but not at the cost of leaving him .

"I can't imagine my life without you" I sniffled .

He cups my face and leans in . I put a hand on his lips .
"Please say it's not the last time we're kissing?" He looks confused and for a split seconds he doesn't say anything "please" I breathed .

He removes my hand . "No it's not our last ".

His lips were on mine,  and his hand was under my T shirt it seemed to have found it's way to my bra . He touched where he shouldn't have because I don't want to regret going to USA . I felt breathless .

"Your father must be outside. " I try to stop him .

"He's a busy man "

"Okay , but let's not do this it'll only hurt me more" he understands and gets up . "What happened to Jihyo ?"

"Didn't she die during labour" he slips on his shirt. 

I dont recall that .

"And Mrs Li?"

"She left the country" .

So he took care of everything .

"Thank you" words weren't enough .