Am I toppling ?

I never thought korean BBQ would be this good .
Minji wanted to know every single detail about how went on dates with my honeybun and she loves the nickname we'd given each other.
She hated that she wasn't able to help me get ready on my first date , I gave her a small glimpse of how Lena helped me with the date and surprisingly she wasn't jealous .

"I too have a good news for you" she had put her chopsticks on the table and her expressions were serious now .

She cleared her throat and bursted into laughter. 

"Stop killing me with the suspense"

"I've been texting a boy" Minji has been texting a boy since when and why didn't she tell me ."He's from our school and I found him on Discord" . I never knew people are finding love on discord. "He's a senior and in the same class as your Hanuel" I can't believe I own Haneul now "his name is Kim Yuan" I nearly spat the water at her.

"He's Hanuel's bestie and you didn't care to tell me"

"Hey calm down , today he asked if I could see him so I thought maybe we'd become official today". Minji has been in multiple casual relationships . She changes her man like clothes every single day . But there's been a stop to her dating life since she arrived here , I hope she gets in some real one .

"Lets go to my place and play dress up" I dragged her out .

"Have you ever seen yuan?" Minji asked me .

I shook my head , I always heard Haneul talk about him and how they spent their childhood together. 
I've actually seen a boy with him but never got a closer look , always his back .

"He's quite good looking actually , let me show you the picture" .she took out her phone which had a cheetah case .

The boy I was looking at was cute , he had a baby face and a gummy smile . He had honey brown hair like mine and big doe hazel eyes .

"He's quite cute but I've never seen him  before. Where is he taking you though" . My Hanuel was quite devilishly handsome when it came to looks , his beauty is incomparable.

"It isn't like your first date sweet and romantic . We are going to the baseball match" she made a disgusted face.
"Let's see if we'll work out" .

"Do you like him ?" I asked .

"I don't know" she hesitated "But when I talk to him on calls or texts I do feel happy it'd my first time talking to him In person" I flicked her forehead. 

"That's love , dork" she gave me a smile. Before turning her attention back to my closet .

"I think I'll wear this" she took out my pink and cream modern hanbok which was more like a mini dress .

"Yes , it'll suit you , you'll need high boots with this one and braided hair" .

I gave her a quirky makeup look which she mostly wore on her dates with guys .

I made butterfly wing on each eye instead of a wing liner. A scarlet lipstick finishes her look .

"Have fun !" Now , I was alone. 

I usually read books to pass time,  but I don't fee like reading one .

I called Hanuel , I hope he's free so we could watch netflix and chill . I'll have to sneak him inside because today father was at home .

"Hello , love" I can't help but my heart thumps at this nickname I don't think so I'll get used to it .

"Are free right now ?" He paused for a few seconds and whispered something to someone which was inaudible for me .