WTF

"Fuckkkkkkkk" I've screwed up.
I've ruined my hair, God knows,I was on a rampage inside the salon.
It's not like the hairstylist did something since I decided to dye it honey-brown.
She tried to calm me down and kept saying it is not all that bad and I look pretty but how could I believe her?
So I furiously came out of the salon without getting the haircut.

I could dye it platinum blonde again but what if I spoil my natural hair? Mrs li is gonna hammer me.

Why do I manage to cut my own throat all the time?

I tied my waist-length hair in a bun and wore a cap. I never knew I would've to pay such a heavy amount just to make Iseul love me.

"Why do you want to ruin yourself" Is Mrs li Batman how can she sneak up on me without making any noise?

"I'm not ruining myself, it doesn't concern you" I tried to make my way to my room.

"It concerns me, I'm your governess, and it is my duty to -" I cut in.

"I get my dads paying you a heavy amount just so you get on my nerves and watch every move of mine " I yelled.

"I have worked without the lust to earn money, you may be a troublesome child but to me, you're just a normal one I've dealt with numerous children causing tantrums just so they may get attention or love. And you fall in that category of" I couldn't handle so much truth. "What made you change your hair color?" She questioned.

"The students at school look at me like I'm some alien, I just want to fit in," I think I was about to cry but I swallowed my tears.

"You don't need to fit in, just be yourself" The words had hit me like a truck.

She excused herself after that.

Her words kinda sounded like Minji, maybe she's trying to be friendly with me, I'll stop with the harsh attitude I guess since she's older than me, my mother didn't raise me with such manners.

I plopped into the swimming pool, night swims are the best.

I thought of the shirt Iseul gave me, I need to return, though no matter how much I want to keep it.

After drying myself I went to bed in Iseul's shirt.
********
Today I went to school and nobody cared to pass a single glance at me. I was confused about that was it because of the hair?
When I went inside the class the same thing happened.

Iseul saw me from the door and was surprised.

He came up to me "What did you do to your hair,?"

"Maybe, a change" I shrugged.

"They look pretty on you " he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, I was perplexed, does he want to show this lovey-dovey act to his classmates and Rosa whose eyes were blazing with fire, or if he liked it?

"Thanks, I guess" I flinched. "Didn't our contract involved not touching me without consent" I arch a brow.

"Oh damn, I forgot sorry " he whispered "You just seem different today ........... in a nice way".

I hate mixed signals and he's doing exactly that.

It was time for language class so we had to part ways. Otherwise, we're stuck like a leech to each other, and the words went around like forest fire. I just pray I don't get burned.

While on my way to the second floor, two girls stopped me. Rosa's friends from her girl gang.

They were dressed quite lazily - loose socks, messy hair, smudge eyeliner, wrinkled shirt, and smelly mouths.