BLUE

My head feels heavy while my body burns as if I'm lying on a grill. My eyelids feel heavy as I open and find myself in a white room . Which smells like antiseptic and detergent. 

I force myself to get up , I scan the room and find no one.

I scan myself just to see my arms bandaged even my head and neck .

I look at myself in the glass Door in horror . My face was marred by a long scar which ran across my face . I step back terrified .
I've never in my life felt so ugly .

I am monstrous . Even my face depicts the type of person I've become . I hope I get severely punished for it.
I could still see the blood of my father taints my hands . His screams ringing in my ears .............and how Haneul is also aware of my true nature .

What will happen if I walk through this door . Will I be confined behind bars or should kill myself right here ?

I think atoning for my sins is much better , so I open the door and walk outside.

" VIVIAN " Someone runs to me like flash and hugs me . I couldn't see their face .

I felt something dripping on my head . Was this woman crying ? I push her to look at her .

I shouldn't have looked at her because I too bursted into tears and showed her that I'm not what she thought I was .

"Aunt , I'm sorry,  I didn't mean to" I step back "but I was tired of being held captive , I didn't want to die that day . I wanted to avenge mom" I couldn't step back further due to a wall behind me .

"Dear , I know ". She steadies me by holding both my shoulders . "You don't need to be sorry . What you did wasn't wrong and nobody hates you because no one knows about this except me and your boyfriend"

"Where is Haneul ?" I ask .

"He's quite a clever boy , I didn't knew he had a shady family who managed to cover up for you . He even called me here informed me everything ."

"Why isn't he here ?"

"I don't know but he's fine . He stopped showing up here after your father's funeral and asked me to take you as soon as possible to USA."

"I think he hates me ?"

"He wouldn't have done all this if he hated you , vivi".

"I want to see him please just once before I go ?"

"I can't even get in contact with him" But I know his house I can go .

"Give me my clothes , I'll see him just once before I go".
Aunt Camilla argues that my wounds are not properly healed but I slip on my jeans and a T shirt .

"Take wilson with you , I don't want to leave you alone" I was so delighted to see him after so long .

●●●■●●●

They wouldn't open the gates . The man said they can't allow visitors right now . No matter how much I told them that I'm here to see Haneul . I couldn't even call him since he has my phone .

I bang on the door but he kept on repeating the same thing .

"I beg you .please ." I go down on my knees .

That's when a man who was nearly 6ft was standing when the door opened .
He called me In and stopped wilson. 

"You're Vivian Park Larue ?" He had a gruff voice  , accustomed to be heard. He lead me to a dark hallway .

"Yes" we arrived in a room.

He sat on his chair while I stood in front of him .

"What made you love my son ?" He asked , crossed legs .
"Money ?" .

"No , I truly love him ." I love him and I've sworn to die for him if there's a need to . I want to spend the rest of my life with him . We gave each other meaning to life ."I could die for him and I'm sorry that he had to cover for me".

"So you can die for him ?" He got up gracefully and took out a gun . I told myself not to get scared over and over again . He came really close but I didn't budge . I'm probably trembling .

"Yes" I managed to say . I don't know if he was trying to see how much I love his son or he was trying to scare me off so I never see him again and I'm sure covering for me came with a price.

He puts the on my temple , I feel the coal metal on my skin . I was not sure if he was going to fire or not but brace myself for whatever he was going to do .

I closed my eyes . All of a sudden he started firing until he was out of ammunition I touched myself to see blood but neither I saw anything nor did I feel .

"You thought I'd kill you after my son went such great lengths to secure you a better future" he kept the behind him .

"May I please see him once I promise to not meddle in his life ever again and I'm ready to pay the price for covering up the murder"

"No need girl , my son is already paying your price so don't stress yourself and I'm glad you're finally leaving his life"

He calls someone and Haneul walks in the room .