Girl talk

This movie had so much bloodshed and such a dysfunctional family that it reminded me of mine . The protagonist was the same as me . A step mother . A unloving as well as ignorant father and a half sister. Which makes the protagonist non existent for the world .

I feel lucky than her since I have a boyfrind and friends but she had no one. And eventually does suicide .

I felt as if someone made a documentary on my life since as soon as I came here the idea of suicide crossed my mind.

I wipe my eyes to see if any tears were rolling down my cheeks . And yes they were .

"Did you like the movie ?" Haneul asks pulling me closer .

"Hm"

"What kind of answer is that ?" He starts massaging my shoulder . "Next time I'll choose a better movie".

I hug him really tight and he realizes that something is troubling me .

He cups my face and forces me to look me in the eyes .

"What's the matter , love ?" I suddenly burst into tears and he embraces me without asking anymore questions.

We walk in silence to a nearby Cafe. 

He orders me a parfait . He stretches my cheeks "come on give me one of your smile,  vivian" .

A small grin comes out after his efforts. 

I mustered up the courage to tell him what was troubling me so much that I ruined our second date planned by him too .

"Jihyo is pregnant , I don't know what to do , it's now obvious that child will be the new heir all these years I endured just so I could inherit that wealth and avenge my mother and me" I croaked .

"Love , don't you see that you'll be free"

"How ?"  I arch a brow .

"That child will be the heir so why care to stay in Korea with a wrecked family when you can go back to your Nanna." How did I not think about this , Each word of Haneul was ringing in my ear . I can finally be free . I can do whatever I want . I can escape . But wait.

"Haneul what you're saying is rational but ..... I have you here even Minji now" .

"Vivian , A person can't get everything they want in life.  They always need to lose something to gain the other in return" .

My mind was so clogged right now . I felt nauseous so I passed the parfait to him .

                                        ●●●■●●●

When I opened the bedroom door I found minji snacking on my bed .

"What are you doing here?" I asked , opening the closet . I felt relieved whenever I opened the closet now,  because the shirt iseul had given me I had burned that to ashes .

"I'm here because you seemed too busy to ask , how my date went" .

"Sorry . I had alot going on this weekend". I took a cronut from the box . " so did you kiss?" .

"We did more than that actually" she hugs the pillow tightly "after the baseball match , he took to a restaurant we talked about each other and then in his car we made out " .

"Wow . He seemed to be a sweet and gentleman type of person at first.  I thought he wouldn't even kiss you on the first date"

"He's wild". She kicked the air .

I felt so joyous that minji has found love.  So have I.  I decided not to drop the bomb on minji which I dropped on Haneul it'll only ruin the mood .

I'll just wait till the delivery .

I heard a ping and started to check my phone but it was her's she was in so much hurry she tangled her feet in comforter and fell from the bed . Not bothering to come back . She starts giggling after seeing the message from yuan .

"You okay?" I asked holding back my laugh .

"More than okay . He just texted me asking what I was doing".

When I saw some of her previous messages it felt they weren't just texting they were actually sexting.