Happy Vacations

I'm lying on my bed with a hickey on my collarbone and Hanuel's scent lingering on my shirt. No matter how much I tell myself that it's all a dream and nothing happened, how could I ignore the taste of his lips on my mine? How soft they felt. And how much I enjoyed touching his warm skin and gloating at his lean frame and his hands on my thighs. God knows for how long we were glued to each other. If it wasn't for my driver who called me and helped us out. We would've spent the night there.

I could feel my cheeks heating at those flashbacks. Now I realize I had feelings for him but Iseul's had overpowered them. I felt remorseful. I feel as if I used him to get to Iseul. I think should make him feel special like he made me. I also need to pack before evening since my father has allowed me to go on the excursion on the condition that I won't cause trouble.

I took a shower and packed clothes, notebooks, pens, shoes, and the photo frame kept beside my bed. A picture of me and my mom. It was the first day of school. My mom told me that she wouldn't be there at school, which was the reason I threw a tantrum and cried my eyes out but she managed to calm me down by saying that the teacher is going to give me lots of candy if I behave and that's when I also met Zion.

When I went outside I saw Jihyo in the kitchen drinking water. We never talk to each other like never. Even though we live In the same house.

"What's that mark on your collarbone ?" I froze up.

She's not gonna tell Dad, is she? I don't have any trick up my sleeves to play against her right now.

"I burned my skin while curling my hair." Sounds agreeable though.

"Okay. Be careful " She just went upstairs, she believed me, but I can't trust probably she'll tell dad for something.

I can't bake anything if I think so much.

My mother was obsessed with baking so for me she wrote all her best recipes.

I decided to make the lemon tart for him. It was the quickest recipe for me I've made it quite several times for Minji and Jenna.

I hated studying maths so much that my mom used to bribe with into studying maths with this heavenly dessert. The sweet crispy buttery crust of my mother's hand still dawdles in my mouth.

I hope he likes it even though I don't know if he likes them. Because never enquired about his likes and dislikes I regret it now.
I think I should call him, but before that, I need to update every detail to Minji.

I support my phone with the help of a mug to make it stand upright.

"Heyyyy" I chimed all covered in flour now that I could see myself.

"Hi, are you baking ?"

"Lemon tarts"

"You need to gimme some, and by the way where were you during dismissal. I looked everywhere and your driver too was waiting ".

"Okay, let me give you all the details" I clear my throat "I was in class with Hanuel and after class, we talked about the trip" I can't tell her the secrets he's kept safe with me ." And we didn't realize how late it got and he told me things about his past. As you know we reveal a lot of things about each other. And then we kissed and" I showed her my hickey, but before she could say something to make me jump I spoke first "We didn't do what you're thinking, we just kissed and he said he loves me I too realized I have feelings for him. I was the one who kissed him first".

"Vivi"

She was looking at me with wide eyes and a goofy smile.

"What ?" I chuckled.