ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴘᴛ 3 (final chapter)

Y/n finally noticed the small person and the penguin were also forced onto the battle arena. "Hey guys!" She waved at them, but they were too nervous for what may happen to them.

"Sock Ape! Pen go! Fauntleroy!" Trixie greeted. "Oh, this'll be good. We'll do a jab, then you pretend to attack us, then-" The girls noticed that they were on edge and ignored what they were saying.

"Hey.. what's going on with you guys?" Maximus then shouted as he made the first attack on Fauntleroy, home running him out of the arena. Y/n covered her mouth as Trixie was shocked by this. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" "This is a bit too much, Rep-tell- I don't know how to say your name!"

He looked over at Y/n and Trixie before looking at the cleric who gave a thumbs down. Maximus nods, flaunting his weapon, and proceeded to behead Pen go across the arena, to which a Battlesaur in the audience catches him.

Y/n covered her gag as she saw Pen go's beheaded body waddle around and fall over. "It's doomsday." A flower plush said, stuck onto a staff. Y/n wanted to faint. "Oh lord have mercy. Hot man murdering people.. Trixie, catch me.."

She fell over on Trixie. The girls watch Reptillus face Sock Ape. They began their fight before Sock Ape's arm wrapped around Reptillus' shlong thing whatever it is and- ᵣᵢ. Sock Ape's expression got upset and pushed Reptillus towards the edge.

Reptillus was quick enough to throw Sock Ape over head. "Hey!" Y/n and Trixie yell. Sock Ape slid down the edge, trying to keep himself up, but failed. All his stuffing ripped out from little pests on the floor.

Y/n suppressed her imaginary puke. She and Trixie meekly stepped back. They saw that Buzz and Woody were shoved onto the battlefield. "Guys! Hello! Hi! It's us! Y/n and Trixie!" Y/n smiled.

"Y/n? Trixie?" They asked. "What?" "Guys, the Battlesaurs are not playing! They've never been played with! They don't even know they're toys!" Woody informed. Buzz stepped in. "Incredible, isn't it?"

"Reptillus, look! That's my partner!" Y/n pointed. Maximus took this information quite horribly. The word felt as though she said it in slow motion and his pupils constricted. It hit his chest like a train. His neck snapped over to the cleric for a sign that he can attack. The cleric sinisterly chuckled and slid his finger across his throat.

He ran over to them in an angry yell. Buzz looked over at what Woody was holding. "You got a crayon?" Reptillus then swung his staff at them, breaking Woody's crayon in half. He and Buzz stare in fear and shock until Buzz threw a half of the crayon at Maximus' chest.

Once they saw the dino's glaring face, Buzz put on his helmet, hoping for the best. Reptillus began smashing his weapon down towards them where they managed to dodge it on time. Y/n covered her eyes. "I can't watch!" She opened a slit between her fingers.

"Buzz- Buzz- Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" She saw that Reptillus threw Woody onto Buzz's helmet that retracted and hid Woody behind him.

Reptillus ran towards them in an angry manner. Woody was quick enough to turn Buzz's top half and shoot out his wings to shove Reptillus off. The Battlesaur saw his chest glow red and a gasp from the side. Y/n held onto Trixie. He could feel the worst type of emotions that caused him to feel disgusted with the other men Y/n knew.

Embarrassment and jealousy.

It was weird. He did just meet Y/n and immediately fancied her. No wonder why he felt sick to the stomach. His eyes furrowed into annoyance/anger as he spun his staff into a fan-like action towards the guys. Woody and Buzz fell backwards from his intimidating demeanour.

He was just about to swipe them into the group of savage dinos before- "Back off..!" Trixie and Y/n got in front of them. "You- you jerk!" Y/n shoved him over to fall back. Reptillus stared up in shock.