ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ +

Woody turns to Hamm, that was now alert. "Hamm, how far to our next stop?" The hog looked over at the gps. "5.32 miles, give or take."

The cowboy nods. "I can make that. I'll meet you at the RV park." He runs towards the open window where Forky banished himself.

Symbols
+ Go with Woody chapters
- Stay with Buzz chapters

"Wait!" Y/n quietly yelled as she followed him. "I'm coming. Who knows if you'll even come back with all your stuffing." Woody looked at her.

Of course, if she stayed with everyone else she could be safe. But the determined face she had on made him ponder. Woody looked back and forth between the outside then at Y/n. "Oh.. fine! You better stay on my tail, missy."

She did a fist bump in the air and looked out the window. "Let's go!" Buzz looked at them in shock. "Woody, Y/n, hold on a minute." But they didn't bother to listen.

"Woody! Y/n!"

They climbed out of the open window to feel the cool air blow on their plastic. Woody managed to hang onto the bumper of the Rv as Y/n followed his every step.

He looked down at the quick paced road, not even sure if it was worth it. Y/n quickly hopped down on top of him, yelling in excitement, and they toppled around on the road.

They came to a stop as they see the RV drive away. And off to find Forky they went. The two call out his name for minutes, occasionally hearing the bushes rattle, but it was either the wind or an animal.

Lord forbid there be an animal that Y/n didn't try to catch. Thankfully, Woody got her out of its trance and continued to look for Forky.

"Forky, where are you?"

Muffled groaning came from the ground. Y/n and Woody look over to see that the spork was now stuck in the ground.

Y/n went to pull him out. Woody sighed before helping.

Now, the three were walking to where the RV parking was. Forky kept getting himself dragged, running to catch up with the two, then being dragged again.

"Carry me?" "No." Woody quickly replied.

"Y/n, carry me?" "Not right now, Forky.." She tiredly rubbed her eyes. Her joints were harshly damaged from the jump.

"Why do I have to be a toy?" "Because you have Bonnie's name written on the bottom of your sticks." .... "Why do I have Bonnie's name written on the bottom of my sticks?"

Now Y/n knows how Woody felt when she and Buzz first appeared.

"Forky, don't you know how special you are? You make Bonnie feel great. Right?" He thought about it. "That's what it means to be a toy. Something that makes her feel alive, even though you may not look like it, you will feel great."

Woody agreed. "You are going to help create happy memories that will last her for the rest of her life." Looking up from his hand, Forky was confused. "Huh? What?"

It was frustrating enough for Woody at first, but now he really pushed his buttons. Y/n squatted down to Forky's level. "Now listen very carefully, Forky. Because this is a very special step.. be there for Bonnie, even if others can't."

Forky continued to think. Woody sassily looked down at him. "Okay, like it or not, you are a toy. Maybe you don't like being one, but you are one nonetheless. Which means you are going to be there for Andy when he-"

"Who's Andy?"

Y/n quickly looked at Woody in shock. They remained quiet for a few seconds. "Bonnie. He means.. Bonnie." She sighed. They held onto Forky's hands.

"And that's your job." "Well, what's your jobs?" "Well, right now, it's to make sure you do yours." Woody sternly said to the spork, hoping it would get to him.

"Carry me?" "No!"

...

"Who's Andy?" Forky asks again. Woody and Y/n look at each other. "Andy was our other kid." "You had another kid?" Forky asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he was absolutely amazing. Really wished you could've seen him. He loved us all equally.." Y/n snorted. "Well, most than others." The cowboy gave her an unamused face.

"I was one of the favourite toys, actually. Running the room was my job." "One of your jobs. I helped to make sure he was going insane." Forky looked at them.

"Y/n, don't say that."

The spork was now listening to the stories they kept telling him. "So, you and Buzz thought Andy's room was a planet? Wow, that is messed up." He chortled.

"Right! That's exactly what I thought when they first showed up." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "Ayo, I'm not the one who thought being a Japanese collector's item was everything in the world because of my arm."

Woody was about to say something in defence, but she got him there. "Okay, okay. Miss No Leg." He got an elbow to the stomach.

Forky only laughed at his pain.

He was now being carried in Woody's arms. "Well, then you watch 'em grow up and become a full person. And then they leave. They go off and do things you'll never see."

Woody soon became a bit deflated at the thought. But Y/n could specifically remember Andy's car driving off from the distance to his new life.

Oh damn. Have you all seen that toy story meatcanyon video it's so weird

Y/n rubbed his shoulder. "It can get you down sometimes when you think about it since they were one of the most special people in the world that leave you, but you can overcome it sometimes."

She cringed at herself. "Ack- I'm being soft again." And then sputtered out in disgust. This made Forky and Woody laugh.

"I'd just rather not be useless." Forky got an idea. "Y/n, I know what Woody's problem is." "You do?" "He's just like me. Trash!" Woody shook his head.

"What is it with you and trash?" "He's just like me." Y/n kicked a lone rock.

The spork began blabbering about how safe he felt with trash. This perked an idea to Woody. "Forky, that's it. That's how Bonnie feels when she's with you." He made a confused face. "She does?"

"Yes!" Forky thought about it until he seemed like his life was coming together now. He climbed out of Woody's grasp. "You mean she thinks I'm warm?"

"Yep."

"And cozy?"

"Yeppers."

"And sometimes kinda squishy?"

"Counting your face? Absolutely."

He pieced it all together. "I get it now.. I'm Bonnie's trash!" Not the most graceful answer they wanted, but it was positive.

"Yes! Wait, what?-" "Correct!" Y/n jumped and twirled around with Forky, both laughing in excitement.

"I am Bonnie's trash! She must be feeling awful without me. Guys, we got to get going, she need me! Hey, Bonnie, I'm coming!" They ran off before Woody's eyes and he followed quickly behind.

Their small figures could be spotted by someone who could be awake at this hour, but Woody only told that to Forky to make them go quicker.

The nearby town was quiet as Y/n carried Forky past flowers. Woody found the RV parking where he assumed Bonnie would be. "Forky, Y/n, look. Bonnie's right over there."

The spork climbed out of Y/n's grasp. "Hurry!" The three ran towards the sign. Y/n doesn't hear another pair of feet behind her and looked back to see what Woody was facing.

"Woody-" "Bo?" She stopped in her tracks and looked over if he was messing with her. They saw her lamp shine gracefully by the window.

Y/n could feel her feet unconsciously taking her towards the window to see more clearly. "Bo.."

They didn't bother to look back at the spork that wasn't sure about what they were doing.

1325 words