ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

Y/n POV
I could only see little from the hole and we enter a room. "Wow!" I can see a couple of kids playing with toys, none getting less attention from every kid.

"What? What is it, Y/n? I can't see!" Rex whined. We hear the bell ring and the teacher told everyone it's recess.

"Could we exit?" "Good thinking Y/n, let's find the nearest door." Mr Potato Head glared at Woody. "She meant out of the box, ya air head! Let's get played with!"

Buzz held onto me. "Careful, these toys might be jealous of new arrivals.." He warned, but Rex couldn't wait much longer.

"I wanna see!" "Rex!" "It's my turn!" Before I could stop him, the box tumbled over and we fall in front of every toy in the room.

Everyone seemed shocked at our presence, but a jack in the box popped up. "New toys!" He exclaimed. They all cheered to greet us, how sweet.

"Very warm welcome!" I greet a green bug who seemed to be communicating with his antennas with mine. I gleefully laughed as I did a curtsy.

A smell of strawberries comes to the room and a truck turned around to reveal a purple teddy bear. "Well, hello there!" He tapped the truck with his walking stick. "I thought I heard new voices, welcome to Sunnyside, folks! I'm Lotso Hugging Bear. But please, call me Lotso."

I went up to him for a handshake. "Y/n the Alien. My friends and I come-" He held onto me with a death grip. I felt my oxygen levels go down as I breathe in strawberries.

I couldn't hear what he said as my face was shoved in his fur. He finally lets me go and I stumble back.

"Oh, look at you all.. You've been through a lot today, haven't ya?" "Oh, it's been horrible!" Mrs. Potato Head sighed.

"Well, you're safe now. We're all castoffs here. We been dumped, donated, yard saled, secondhanded and just plain thrown out." He went behind a cat and raptor. "But just you wait, you'll find being donated was the best thing that ever happened to ya."

I smile. 'I really hope this will make a great change.' Rex raised his hand. "Uh, Mr Lotso, do toys here get played with everyday?"

Lotso was walking back, showing everyone a billboard behind him. "All day long, five days a week." "But what happens if the kids grow up?" Jessie worried.

"Well, now, I'll tell ya." We see pictures of children sitting with their groups. "When the kids get old, new ones come in, when they get old, new ones replace them." My antennas twitch.

"You'll never be outgrown or neglected, never abandoned or forgotten. No owner means no heartbreak."

Jessie happily held onto my shoulders and hugged Bullseye. "It's a miracle!" Mrs Potato Head smiled and clapped her hands with Mr Potato Head. "And you wanted us to stay at Andy's." Woody talked back about how we're his toys but Lotso shuts him down.

We were lead towards a dollhouse where this 'Ken' would be. Sounds a bit familiar, but I shrugged it off. A preppy male doll comes down from his house. "So, who's ready for Ken's dream tour?"

I was a bit weirded out by the input words. Barbie seemed like she was stuck in a daze with him.

Ohh, Barbie and Ken. That makes sense now

We followed the male doll, inserting comments about now nice this place is.

"If you need anything at all, come talk to me" we got to a door and a baby opened it. Big baby, Lotso called him. "Abandoned by the same owner.."

I could feel the hurt in his voice. "But we don't need owners here at Sunnyside! We own ourselves!" I stood by Buzz, watching MPH fall over. "Oh watch out for puddles.."

"And this is where you folks will be staying.." He opens a door of caterpillars on it and a yellow-orange tint covered the room. "the caterpillar room!"

678 words