ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴘᴛ 1

Christmas had to be one of Y/n's favourite holidays. She enjoyed that weird happy feeling when she saw Bonnie's tree that held ornaments.

What she didn't really like was the fabric that was supposed to be her elf hat. The others laughed at the unimpressed alien that looked more of an elf than anyone else.

Y/n was sat next to Trixie and Rex who had reindeer antlers. "Hey, there, Baby Reindeer and little elf. Let's spread some Christmas cheer."

Bonnie picked them up and pretended they were flying around the room.

Trixie was dressed as a fairy and wand. "I am the goblin fairy. I'll make you the most beautiful of all." She said to Y/n who was covered with package peanuts.

"Ling!" They topple over with the alien who fell straight on her face. "Hooray!" Another scene was with Trixie wearing glasses and a wig and Mr. Potato Head who looks young. (How did his mouth change?) "Excuse me, miss. There's a bug in my son's ice cream and he has a big allergy!"

Y/n comes over with one of those Barbie aprons on and flicked it off. "There ya go, sweetheart." Bonnie imitated with a southern accent.

She was hiding behind a plant, wearing a strainer on her head. "Oh, no! My dinosaur has escaped. I'll find you."

Y/n, Rex, Trixie, and Mr. Pricklepants were hiding under the tree. "Did you hear that, guys?" Trixie asked them, excitedly.

"For once I am concerned." "I feel like this fabric isn't my colour." Y/n tried to move around with the stiff piece of cloth.

"No! For once, I'm finally going to get played with as a dinosaur." Y/n remembered talking with Trixie about wanting to play dinosaurs, despite being the only one. Now that Rex came along, this might be it.

"Let's hope you will be a herbivore." She smiled down at the blue thing. Whatever Mr. Pricklepants was saying didn't entice Y/n. Sure, he was there, but he was just there.. Y'know.

"What he said. Chill out and Bonnie will come and get you." The said girl stopped and looked their way.

"There she is. The terrifying.. Kittysaurus!" Not what Trixie or Y/n had in mind. Both of them thought the short triceratops was what Bonnie was looking at.

"ROAR!!" She growled and pushed the Angel kitty at Trixie'e face. Definitely not making her jealous in any sort of way. Bonnie was called to leave someplace idk Y/n doesn't know.

She leaves the toys on their own. Jesse hopped up in happiness. "Woo! That was fun!" He smiled.

"The way Bonnie's mind works is a mystery of science." Buzz commented. The toys went up to the Angel kitty and Y/n to bash them with compliments.

All but Trixie who cleared her throat. She loves Y/n as her friend, yes, but she just felt like it had to be her turn with Bonnie for once. Trixie noted that Y/n was one of the most played with toys, so not much jealously got to it.

Mr. Pricklepants had to speak up for everyone else. "Oh! And, um, your portrayal of the disgruntled lunch counter patron was gripping." He tried to cheer her up.

Y/n shook her head at his weird analogy.. whatever that was. "Trixie, you did amazing. I'm positive that you'll play as a dinosaur next time."

Rex and Mr Potato Head remembered the times Andy kept playing with Rex as a dinosaur, despite being one...

..stupid

Anyways

Y/n overheard Mom asking about bringing some toys. She got a bit giddy and went to toy mode.