ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

3rd POV
The toys groan as they land on the garbage. "Can you hear me? Is everyone okay? Y/n?" Y/n kicked off a tin can that trapped her legs.

"Of course not, you imbecile! We're doomed!" Mr Potato Head hissed out as he puts some trash away.

Buzz lights up as he took the trash off himself. "Everyone, go to Buzz. Come on. We all here? Slinky? Rex?" Y/n kneeled down to push up Buzz.

Just then, the truck stops, making them fell over and they look up to see more rubbish being poured into the trailer, "Against the wall, everybody. Quick!" Woody pulled Y/n before she looked around.

"¡Mi guardabosques espacial! ¡¿donde esta, mi señor?!" She asked as she looked around. "Y/n! ¡Necesito ayuda!" He was trapped underneath some cardboard boxes.

"¡Mi Buzz Lightyear!" She scurried along the trash as it falls nearby her. Y/n reached out to pull Buzz from a falling garbage bag and he picked her up into his arms

"They'll never make it!" Hamm yelled. Y/n stared at Buzz as her antennas twitch. "Buzz Lightyear.." "Y/n Lightyear.." "te quiero-"

Suddenly, Mrs Potato Head shrieks. "Look out!" They look up to find a broken TV falling towards them. Buzz gave Y/n one last glance before throwing her away too little too late.

She didn't miss getting hit by the TV in her front and the toys watch in horror as their space rangers were crushed!

"Y/n! Buzz!" They run over to where they were and lifted the side Y/n was on. "Anyone see Buzz?" Woody dragged Y/n out as she was knocked unconscious.

Slinky saw a green glow. "Over here, y'all. I found him." The toys pull Buzz out of the TV and lay his unconscious body down. They gloomily stare at the two crushed toys.

"Guys? Are you okay?" Jessie asked their unconscious states, hoping for the best. Woody took off Y/n's helmet and stared at her dirtied face. "I'm so sorry, Y/n.."

Jessie began sobbing at the loss of her friend and possible significant other as the rest stare in sadness to lose two more friends.

As if some magical fairy tale shit happened (apologies for my profanity), Buzz and Y/n's heads shake before sniffing the air.

Buzz gave one last look at everyone as he didn't know what was going on. "..That wasn't me. Was it?"

"Buzz!" Everyone cheered as they got him back before Woody stopped. "Wait, what about Y/n?" They look at the girl who snorted as she woke up.

"哦!我的头! (Ó! Wǒ de tóu!)" They gasp at her new language before she started laughing.

"Ah, I'm just kidding! What's going on?" "Y/n!" They tackled her into a hug. "What's going on? Woody?" She smiled before giving him a hug.

"Where have you- how did- I was worried!" She punched his arm. "Haha.. ow.. No! I'm fine, Y/n! Oh, there's so much to tell you."

"Hold on a second, where are we?" Buzz asked as he rested his hand on her shoulder.

Rex enthusiastically replied. "In a garbage truck on the way to the dump!" The rangers faces dropped at the news.

The bin truck arrives at the dump. Then it raises is trailer and pours out all the rubbish it collected including the toys.

"Hold on, we're going in!" Woody said as the toys began preparing themselves to fall. They yell before hitting a large pile of trash. Woody stands up and look at the surrounding area. The toys pick themselves up coughing.

"You got all your pieces?" Mr Potato head coughed as he asked Mrs Potato Head. The aliens point at a crane. "The claw!" Y/n ran towards them. "Guys! No!"