ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

3rd pov

Y/n and the telephone watched as the children were finished playing with her friends and she stood up. "Be careful out there next time.." He uttered before rolling himself away.

She went towards her friends who groaned and sighed in tiredness. "Ohh... wait, where's Y/n?" Buzz tiredly asked before trying to stand up. "Don't worry, B! I'm good! I'm good!"

His hand gently caressed her face as she bent down to help him up.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to leave you guys to suffer! I-I just needed to-" "Calm down, the good thing is you're safe.." She nods and helped him straighten his back.

"I don't recall playtime being.. that.. strenuous."

Rex pulls his tail out from a peg board. "Andy's never played with us like that!" Jessie helped take a star sticker off of Bullseye's muzzle. "We have to make the best of it."

Mr. Potato Head puts his hat on straight. "But these toddlers! They don't know how to play with us!"

Mrs. Potato Head ran towards Y/n. "Oh! Are you alright, darling?" She made her kneel down to check on her, taking her helmet off. "Thank heavens!" Mrs cried in relief, noticing no scratches on her face.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Y/n smiled at her generosity. "We should be in the butterfly room!" Slinky said, body free from the aliens, who too surround Y/n.

"With the big kids!" Mrs agreed as the rest of the group nodded. Y/n hummed before looking at the door and remembering what that little telephone said. "I'll get this-" "I'm going." The toys look at Y/n like she lost her head.

"What?!" "No way, little Y!" "You have a death wish!"

"Don't worry! I already met someone who told me the ups and downs of this nightmare. Haha! Moonyside Nightmare. Let's find a way outta this room!" The toys groan at her pun before trying to go through the doors and windows, finding them all locked.

"We're trapped!" Mrs Potato Head worried. "Wait! Did anyone notice the transom?" They look to see an open window over the locked door.

"Oh great! How do we get up there?" Mr Potato Head asked, annoyed at the amount of work they might need to do.

Y/n smiled as she and Buzz, who volunteered to go with her, stood on top of a corn popper with a rope around their bodies. "On the count of three, you guys run us over to the thing which I completely forgot the name of! One.. two.."

"Three!" Jessie yelled as they took off.

They ran until letting go of the toy which Y/n and Buzz use to fly over the table. Buzz uses the string attached to the ceiling to stabilize their weight.

They reach the end of the string and open their wings. They jump from one of paper machetes and soon got to the end. Hamm signalled Bullseye and Rex to jump off shelf to catapult a broom forward. Y/n held onto Buzz as he pushed his foot on it, jumping them both onto the transom safely.

"They did it!!!" "Way to go, guys!" The cheered for the two who unwrap the rope from their bodies and down to Jessie to hold it down.

Buzz ties it around his waist as Y/n's antennas twitched. "Buzz!" She whispered, pulling him down as they see the bulky rock toy and green bug man.

Her antennas won't stop twitching as his began moving around. "What's up with those?" The rock asked. "I donno, it's like they sense something.." He hits his head as they continue walking around.

Buzz looked at his partner who shrugs and look at the sudden laughing. "Okay, now you start." They find Barbie and Ken whoever holding each others hands. "I.." "Love.." "You!" Barbie gasps and giggles. "See? That time I said love!"

Y/n and Buzz stare in disgust. "Huh, imagine not taking your time in a relationship."

"Romeo and Juliet style." Buzz patted her back as they see the bug, rock, and Ken turn the corner.

They use the rope to climb down and untie it from Buzz, running carefully to where the three were.

712 words