ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

All the toys, minus the space rangers, collected at the window and look around Sid's yard doing whatever Sid crazily does everyday. "What's going on?" Buzz asked while Y/n followed.

"Nothing that concerns you space people, just us toys." Y/n grabbed Lenny and tried to look through a binocular. "Well then, we shall take a look."

Buzz squeezed in between them, a tad bit protective of Y/n. They saw a small military soldier attached to a bomb. "Why is that soldier strapped to an explosive device?"

"That's because, Sid!" Their vision was turned to a canine, or Scud to the boy.

"Sure is a hairy fella.."

Woody looked through Lenny to see him. "No! That's Scud, you idiot! That's Sid!" He pointed his direction at a boy laughing maniacally.

Y/n raised an eyebrow and stifled a laugh. "You mean that happy child?" Buzz quizzed, oblivious to his acts towards toys.

"That ain't no happy child!" Hamm warned. "He tortures toys.. just for fun!" Rex cried, making y/n pat his shoulder. Sid throws a concrete block but misses.

"Do not worry, oversized lizard! Buzz and I have got this covered!" Y/n assured, jumping onto the window seal "What're you doing?! Get down from there!" Bo fearfully stopped her with her crook.

"We're going to teach that boy a lesson." Woody rolled his eyes at the ranger's statement. "Yeah, sure. You go ahead and melt him with your scary laser hurt him with that (weapon)."

He pressed Buzz's laser button. Buzz coiled at the touch. "Be careful with that! It's extremely dangerous!"

Lenny looked back at Sid's backyard to find him sparking it up. "He's lighting it! He's lighting it! HIT THE DIRT!"

Everyone ducked and yelled as bricks bounced off the house. They slowly looked back when they heard Scud's barks. "Yes! He's gone! He's history!" Y/n glared out the window.

"We could've stopped him!" The cowboy turned to her, sarcastically. "Y/n, I would love to see you try! 'Course I'd love to see you both as a crater."

Bo assuredly rubbed Woody's shoulder. "The sooner we move, the better.."

Time passed by as Andy played with Buzz, Woody and Y/n on his desk. He was making Buzz stomp on Woody. Mrs Davis comes in and leans on the door way.

"Oh all this packing is making me hungry. What would you say dinner at, oh.. Pizza Planet?"

Andy perks his head up excitedly. "Pizza Planet?! Oh cool!" He drops Buzz and Y/n down on Woody, making the annoyed toy push the rangers off of him.

He can hear them, distantly.

"Go wash your hands and I'll get Molly ready" Andy asked his mom. "Can I bring some toys?" Woody's head looks up hopefully. "You can bring one toy." Mrs Davis said. "Just one?" The young boy whined.

"One toy?" Woody repeated and looked at the two fiddling with some extra pieces.

He saw a magic 8 ball next to him and picked it up as the space rangers behind him were obliviously studying some little fidgets on the desk to see if they can fix their ships.

"ᵂⁱˡˡ ᴬⁿᵈʸ ᵖⁱᶜᵏ ᵐᵉ?" He whispered, shaking the black ball as some text appears reading, "Don't count on it?!" Woody groans and throws the ball away from him.

It rolls and tumbled over the desk, falling in between the wall and desk. This caught his attention and looked at the pair with an evil grin. "Buzz! Y/n! Buzz Lightyear and Y/n the Alien! Thank goodness! We've got trouble!"

Their heads spun at Woody. "Trouble?! Where!" Y/n ran to Woody, almost knocking him over. "Down there!" He pointed behind the cork board. "Just down there! A helpless toy... it's... it's trapped, guys!" He sobbed dramatically as the two seemed to buy it.

"We have no time to lose!" Y/n ran and kneeled down to see if it's there. Buzz went with her so Woody had the chance to plan it all out

He snuck towards RC and picked his controller up, awaking him from his slumber. "We don't see anything!"

"Oh he's there! Just keep looking!-" He was cut off by RC's loud noise as he raced towards the two

Y/n heard the sound of something coming as her antennas twitched backwards and immediately turned her head. "BUZZ! WATCH OUT!" She yelled, pushing him away from getting hit.

The alien jumped from her spot next to him and RC hits the bulletin board, all the pushpins fall out of place while some hit the two. Woody watches in shock as the board falls and misplaces the glove from its stand, rolling towards Buzz and Y/n.

They both stood up to run from the incoming ball rolling to them, not noticing the pencils from their feet. Y/n grabs onto Buzz and they stumble to get their balance.

Buzz grabs Y/n and rolls them to the windowsill. They stood and brushed themselves off until the globe knocks the lamp, making it spin and hit the two out of the window.

"BUZZ! Y/N!" Potato head, Hamm, and Rex yelled out. "Guys!" Woody worriedly looked out and stared at the falling toys, they fell until they hit some bushes.

They all try to look out for the two. "Do you see them?" "I don't see them in the driveway, I think they must've bounced into Sid's yard!" Slinky cried out. Woody looked at the group, guilty and ashamed at his actions. "Oh Buzz, Y/n.."

Roars came from RC. "Hey guys! RC is trying to say something!" Rex says, pointing the jumping car. "He's sayin' that this was no accident!" Mr. Potato Head said.

The toys questioned and gathered around Mr. Potato Head. "He says that Humpty Dumpty was pushed by and Little Miss Muffet's spider... was Woody!" He pointed at the cowboy.

986 words