ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

As time went on for Y/n, who missed Bo Peep as much as Woody did, Andy continued to play with his toys. Very happy with each and one of them.

A young Andy gallops Woody around his backyard. He swings his the doll. We see his name written on the sole of Woody's boot when it swung around.

A while after, Andy flies Jessie and Buzz around his bedroom, fast forward, a slightly older Andy runs down the street with Y/n and Buzz in his hands. "To infinity.. and beyond!"

Flying Buzz away, a young adult Andy hands Woody lovingly over to Bonnie. The girl gasps at the sight of him. "My cowboy!" She plucked Woody from Andy and then jumped to her feet to fly the doll around the yard.

Bonnie was in her backyard, swinging with her toys, now mingled with Andy's toys. Woody was swung around

Now in Bonnie's room, she sets Woody aside. Flies the other toys around the room in a box made to look like an airplane. She was playing around with Y/n who was seemingly loved a bit more than a few other toys.

It was a year later. Still on the sidelines, watching in "toy mode", Woody watches as Bonnie leaps with the other toys into a pile of pillows.

We can see that Woody's foot was now replaced with Bonnie's name than Andy's.

The toys were placed in the closet, cleaned from the room as Bonnie was away.

"It's getting hot in here!"

"Where's my ear?"

"You're on my foot."

The toys were shushed and Buzz's voice box went off. "To Infinity and Beyond-" "I know that was you, Potato Head." MPH chortled, mischievously before being bonked by Y/n. "Come on, Y/n! I was just tryna have fun!"

They were shushed by Dolly who stood on a stack of games by the closet door.

"Everyone listen, I thought I told you, when Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that, expect to be put in the closet!" She quietly scolded everyone who seemed nervous.

"How much longer?" Rex asked before being patted by Y/n. "Rex, calm down.."

Woody wanders through the ranks, checking in on his pals. Jessie is breathing heavily as she was sitting. Slinky is nervously wagging his tail.

"Deep breaths, Jessie. Deep breaths." Woody said, calmly.

"Settle down, Slink. Sit," He sat his bottom down. "good boy." He meets up with Dolly, who's been clocking him.

"Sheriff, do I need to be worried?" The said cowboy shook his head at her. "Nah. My guys are veterans. They'll hang in there."

"Good. Just keep'em calm until we
get word." Dolly said.

He tipped his hat. "Yes, ma'am." Y/n stared at the nervous looking cowboy. "You all right, sheriff?" He looked back at her then at the door.

"I- to be honest, Y/n.. I'm really freaking out here!" He whispered before she smiled. "Bonnie will be quick."

The doorknob toy suddenly kicks its legs, chiming its bells to alert Dolly. "We're on! Bonnie's done with breakfast! Any minute now-!"

Woody stepped up with a grin. "Ya hear that? Any minute now. Wind 'em if you got 'em. Keep your batteries clean. Your joints unlocked-"

"Woody, she's talking." Y/n pointed back at Dolly, who nods her head. "Thank you, Y/n."

They look out to see Bonnie run towards the closet with an excited grin. Everyone went limp as they see her open it. "The town is open!"

She grabbed Dolly the mayor, Hamm the banker, Slinky the Ice cream man, Trixie the Hat shop owner, Buzz the Mail man, and Y/n the Vet.

"And the sheriff!" She picked up Woody but plucked his badge off and closed the door with a bye toys.

Woody looked out the slats of the door to find Bonnie put his badge on Jessie who was now the sheriff of the town.

He sees Y/n constantly get dropped by accident as Bonnie apologized to her, looking for any broken parts. "Oops! Sorry, Y/n." Woody stared at them, wanting to go out and help his friend.

Y/n's POV
I was being played around in Bonnie's arms. I felt myself get dropped on the floor as Bonnie instantly went to pick me up.

She was constantly making me fall over from every playtime, but I need to remember she's only a child.

I hear her dad come in. "Bonnie? Go get your shoes on, we gotta go. You don't want to be late for kindergarten orientation do you?" I feel Bonnie hold onto me.

"But.. I don't want to go." She sadly said, keeping me close.

"We talked about this. We're going to meet your teachers, see your friends-" "Can I bring a toy?" I felt myself see her dad in front of me.

"Toys.. don't go to school, that's the rule." I was gently placed on the bed by Bonnie as she gave me one last look.

They leave and everyone got up. "Freeze! Nobody move!" Not like I have a choice. I sigh as I lay still on her comfortable bed.

Something dragged me down and I heard sobbing. Bonnie held onto me as she cried. It hurts to hear someone cry near you, reminds me of Molly when she was younger. Bo kept her company whenever she was plugged in.

I miss her.

"Bonnie," Her parents come in and sit beside her. "what are you doing back there? Come on we have to go." She sniffles before being pulled up from the floor.

I was placed back on the bed and faced away from them so I can't see, but I know they left the room.

I got up to look for Woody, but find nothing as Dolly opened the closet. "Where's Woody?" Everyone was looking around.

"Maybe he went to kindergarten with Bonnie?" My eyes shrink.

987 words