ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Jessie began to breathe heavily, terrified of the memories. "We're being abandoned!" Y/n came up to rub her shoulder. "We'll be fine, Jessie!"

"So why did Sarge leave?" "Should we leave?" Everyone's questions started to get on Y/n's nerves.

"Enough! Everyone, calm down! We'll be alright!.." She looks at Woody. "Hold on now. Wait a minute. Quiet! No one's getting thrown out, okay? We're all still here.. I mean, yeah, we've lost a couple of friends along the way. Wheezy and Etch.. and-"

"Bo peep?" Y/n looks away in slight anger and a hurt feeling came to her chest. Woody felt the same as he slowly nods to confirm. "Yeah, even.." He looked at the upset alien.

"Even Bo. All good toys who've gone on to new owners. But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning, Andy held onto us!" Woody walks around the room. "He must care about us or we wouldn't be here. You wait, Andy's gonna tuck us in the attic. It'll be safe and warm.."

Y/n went to Jessie who seemed a bit anxious about it. "Jessie, don't worry.. We'll be there for you, remember?" The cowgirl nods and held onto Bullseye.

They listed off the old toys Andy had that were up there. "And remember those guys from the Christmas tree, they're fun, right?" Everyone mumbled, almost showing how they dislike them.

"And someday, If we're lucky, Andy may have kids on his own!" Rex spoke up from beside Y/n. "And they'll play with us, right?"

Woody placed his hand on the dinosaur's shoulder. "We'll always be there for him." Y/n looked at him with a soft smile.

"Come on, guys. Let's get our parts together, get ready, and go out on a high note." Buzz steps up.

Y/n stared at her weapon as it was broken, unsure what she's going to do with it. She was about to look at what Buzz and Woody were talking about, but the sound of voices coming from outside made everyone run back to the toy chest.

Andy came in with Molly following, asking for any of his things. Y/n peeked through the chest and closed it as she sees Mom going to open it. She tried to keep as still as she could, a smile on her face as usual.

They thought Andy wasn't sure about what he's going to do with them. But he grabbed a trash bag. Y/n made sure that she could see everyone fall into the bag. Andy went to pick her up, but he stared at her smiling form.

She sees him look back and forth between the bag and the box. "For your own good, Y/n." Then, he placed her in the garbage bag.

Y/n almost cried her eyes out, wanting to bawl and beg Andy for at least another chance. Buzz followed behind as Andy tied up the toys. "What's going on?!" "We're being thrown out! That's what's going on!"

Y/n POV

I panicked, looking around to see if anything could help us break free. "Wait, do you hear that?" Buzz listened out. My antennas twitch. "Something's moving.." I shush them. My hand pushed everyone down.

"Everyone! Calm down! It's just a-" I could feel us get picked up. "...mishap?"

I hear the sounds of birds tweet. "We're on the sidewalk!" I try to pull the bag and everyone followed, shoot..

"It won't rip!" "Oh, forget it! It's triple-ply, high-density polyethylene!" MPH rolled his eyes and gave his arms up. "Oh, Andy doesn't want us anymore, what's the point?!" I look at Rex's tail.

"Point.. point, Point! Everyone! Push Rex into the bag!" They looked at me like I was crazy. "Why?!" "Anything but-" "Push!" I shove Rex into the bag.

"I could hear the garbage truck!" We push him harder. "It's getting-" He was muffled by the bag. We pop right out and I see a recycling box.

"Guys, we got a disguise" I pull it over, falling on the way. They quickly push it on top of their bodies as we started to make our way to the open garage for cover.

We made it and shove the blue box off. "This doesn't make sense.." Buzz rubbed his eyebrows. "I should've seen this coming! It's Emily all over again!" Jessie angrily ranted.

I sigh and try to keep everyone calm. "Guys, please.. could we at least try to find someway to keep ourselves occupied? Woody might've been wrong about a few things, but it wasn't his fault."

"Sorry to break it to ya N/n, but Woody isn't able to tell us what to do now!" MPH rolled his eyes.

"Wait a minute, hold on! This isn't the time to be hysterical." Buzz puts his hand on my shoulder. Hamm shot back. "It's the perfect time to be hysterical." "Should we be hysterical?!" Rex asked.

"No!" "Yes!" "Maybe! But not right now!" Buzz interjects before chaos began.

"Yee-haw! Fellas, I know just what to do!" Jessie pointed at the box that said 'Sunnyside'.

She pushed a couple of toys up into the box. "Jessie, shouldn't we wait to let Woody know we're leaving?" The red haired girl sighed.

"Y/n, he's going to be at college with Andy, now we need to go, Darling!" I thought for a second. 'He's not gonna be too worried..' "Right, okay, let's go!" I help up an alien.

"Buzz? Y/n?" I turn to see Woody. "Woody? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for college?"

931 words