ᴘᴀʀᴛʏꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ʀᴇx ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ᴀʟɪᴇɴ

Y/n watches as the bubble became huge while everyone chanted "Go" and Mrs Potato Head held onto the bubble wand.

"Look out! You'll get soap on the floor!" Rex came up and popped the bubble, leaving everyone in dispair. "Oh Rex, you burst my bubble!" Mrs said, upset.

Rex turned to knock over some toys, "Eh, what a buzzkill!" Hamm uttered.

"He's what we call a party pooper Rex! Party pooper Rex! Party pooper Rex!" Potato Head mocked as the rest of the toys began saying it too.

Y/n glared down at the spud head and patted Rex, reassuring him. "Bonnie, bathtime!" Everyone ran as soon as her mom said it. "I ain't no bath toy!"

Rex and Y/n froze and fell down, unable to move when Bonnie ran in. "Bathtime! Rex and Y/n will be perfect for the search party!" Y/n and Rex stared forward.

It was night time in the arctic when a toy boat with a captain's face on top, known as Cap'n, was sailing through, shining the searchlight from his boat and sees a glowing puffer-fish, which was a distress signal.

"Received a distress signal, but no sign of..." the cap'n looked around. He gasped as he saw someone floating in the water. "Survivors!"

He rushed up to that survivor.

"Son, squeak to me!" The duck dramatically sat up and wheezed. "Save... yourself!.." the cap'n was confused. "What?.."

A large wave and something came up from the water. Rex tossed the two towards the heavy waves with Y/n riding on his back. Y/n had her helmet on as it glowed through the glass piece and held her weapon towards them in a threatening manner.

Lightning flashed behind them and Rex swung his tail down, sending Cap'n and Chuck in the air. Y/n ran up Rex's neck and held her weapon before her as she jumped towards the survivors.

Bonnie shrieked in her tub full of wayy too many bubbles. She tossed her toys around and her mom came in. "Okay, trouble. There's way too much water in here!"

Bonnie realizes that, as her mom turns off the water by pushing the large water-running knob in the wall and pulling the plug from the drain.

"Aw!" She pouts. A robot radio toy named DJ hanging on the wall almost started until Bonnie's mother turned it off. "You want to flood the house?" She playfully asked.

The glowing puffer-fish toy was thrown in a strainer with some other toys, making the other toys glow.

"Yeah!"

Bonnie's Mom sets Rex, Y/n and a toy fishing pole on the edge of the tub. "Well, how about dinner at Grandma's instead?"

She takes her daughter, now covered in a towel/robe with a cat's head on top, out of the room.

"Grandma's!" She laughed in excitement.

Bonnie's Mom chuckles. "Sure."

Rex and Y/n watched them leave until he heard a bunch of other bath toys cheer. They saw them moving around.

"Welcome aboard!" Cap'n winked up at them.

Chuck smiled brightly. "Yeah, baby! You both were way scarier than the last sea monster!" The duck turns to a water-squirting alligator. "No offense, Cuddles."

Cuddles squirted water out of his nose. "No problem!"

"Ha! What do they call you, sailor and lassie?" The captain makes bubbles with his hat pushing down.

Rex ponders. "Well, our friends call me..." Then a thought bubble appeared next to him, with the image of Mr. Potato Head calling Rex the same name from before.