ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Y/n was sitting with Hamm and Rex as she watched them play cards. She smiled before it was broken by a yell from above. "Yard sale!!" She jumped and the other toys began to freak out from the flashed news. "Yard sale?!?"

"Sarge! Emergency roll call!" He saluted. "Sir, yes sir! Red alert! All civilians fall in position now! Single file! Let's move, move, move!" Y/n jumped to the floor and went beside Buzz who was checking for everyone.

"Hamm" "Here" "Potato Head, Mr and Mrs" "here" "here!" "Trokias" Y/n checked off all five of them.

Rex whined. "Oh I hate yard sales!" Y/n patted his head as footsteps boom from out the door. "Buzz! Someone's coming!" She yelled and dragged Rex out of there.

Everyone ran back to their spots from before.

Y/n pov
I prayed for my life as Mom came close towards me. She picked me up to grab a deck of old cards and placed me back down.

I wanted to thank the Galactic Alliance out loud and bawl on my knees for the thankfulness I got.

She left and everyone came back. "That was a close one-" I was cut off from Buster coming in. "WAHHHH!" He stopped and sniffed me.

"Buster! Here boy! Y/n, make him stop there!" I motioned him to come and put my hand on his snout. "There ya go, cowboy" I scratched his ear.

Woody landed on his back and they went off to the yard sale, I hope.. "Where's he going?!" "Don't go Woody! We love you!"

I climb onto the desk and looked outside. "Lenny! I need your assistance." I picked up the binoculars and tried to see what I could. "What's he doing Y/n?"

I smiled as Woody snuck around. "Look! Look!" I shoved Buzz to Lenny, "Is that..?" He pulled a sharply dressed penguin out of the 25 cents box.. Wheezy?! "Guys! It's just Wheezy!" I smiled.

"Wheezy?!" They exclaimed. "Hey! It's not a suicide! It's a rescue!" Rex cheered and everyone else gave a breath of relief. "Wait! Wait! Something's up!" I saw Woody fall from Buster and a little girl soon got hold of him. "Oh no!"

The girl showed him to her mother. "That's not her toy!" The mother picked him up by the arm and tossed him away. "Okay.. He's doing-" An older weird looking man with glasses got ahold of Woody. "Horrible! Bad! Bad! Bad!" I whimpered.

He began to cheer for some reason and I gave a snort as Andy's mom came to the rescue. "Good job, Mom!" She took him away and the man started to get a bit angry.

But she didn't budge a bit. Everyone sighed in relief and I pet Slinky. "That was nerve wracking.." I huff. "Hold on-" I perk up. "What is it, Buzz?"

I look through Lenny. "Oh.. sh-" He managed to break into the case for Woody and stored him away in his bag. "He's stealing Woody!!" Everyone went back into panic mode. "Buzz we gotta- Buzz?" I look around, not seeing him until I see a flash of white and green come by.

"What are you doing?!" I follow him. He's managed to get onto the bumper of the car and I jumped on. "Great going, Y/n. Now help me get this thing open!" We pulled at the hatch to at least crack it, but I saw a small button. "This shall-"

We hit a bump and fell. I tumbled ontop of Buzz and a feather landed on by head. "This is very bad."

603 words