ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Y/n pov
We got to the vent as we hear Woody's.. screams? I look around and try to see if he was in trouble. My hand pushes through the space and I try to pry it open. "Y/n, that won't work, ranger." "Buzz" tapped his chin as he looks at Mr. Potato Head.

He used one of his eyes. "To the left." Buzz turned right. "No! Your left!" And turned his eye left. I smile at it, seemingly amused from this Buzz. "What's going on?" I ask MPH.

The spud looked star struck. "Oh, it's-it's horrible. They're-They're torturing him!" I look around to see what to use to open the vent.

I stare up at Rex who plays with his small claws. "Rex! We're using your head!" He smiles and perks up.

"But I thought we were talking about ideas!!" Rex yelled as we rage over the vent and use him to shove it open. We yell as we pushed at the metal.

We collided together as we fall on top of each other. "Guys? How did you find me?" Woody calmly asked before I shove him over. "Don't worry, Sheriff!" I step ontop of him and used my (weapon) to guard him.

"Y/n! Get off me!" I get off of him. Hamm attacked the box and stayed ontop of the person. "You heard of kung fu? Well, get ready for pork chop!" He threatened.

Mr. Potato Head opened his back. "Prepare to meet Mr Angry Eyes!" He placed his spare shoes on his eye sockets and ran towards a cute red haired girl with a cowgirl attire. MPH ran into a wall, still trying to attack.

I helped Woody up. "Hold it, now! Hey, you guys don't understand! These are my friends!"

Rex ran towards them. "Yeah! We're his friends!" He mistakenly thought he was talking about us. "Uh.. Rex? I think he meant that they're his friends.."

Slink was growling at a horse who seemed hostile at the threat. The cute redhead appears next to the horse

"Hey, stop it! You leave him alone, springy dog!" Slinky wrapped his slink around the two. "Hey!" The cowgirl and horse try to get out of him.

"Y/n, grab Woody and let's get out of here!" I immediately grab him and holster him onto my shoulder.

We ran back to the vent for an exit but then a figure stopped us. "Stop it, right there!" Buzz? "What the- Buzz?!" I confusingly look at him. "Buzz" seemed a bit agitated from the appearance.

"You again?!" He stomped up to him before the other Buzz came up to us. "Woody! Y/n! Thank goodness you're both alright." He was about to put his hand on my shoulder before the Buzz that came with us slapped it away.

"Hold on! You're not accounted for touching my partner and I'm in charge of this establishment!" The Buzz that came in was upset at the statement.

"No, I'm Buzz Lightyear and Y/n is my partner." He calmly said. "I am Buzz Lightyear!" "I'm Buzz Lightyear!" I place Woody down. "Who's the real Buzz?" I ask and both turn. "I AM!"

The Buzz that came with us walked forward. "Don't let this imposter fool you! He's been trained by Zurg to mimic my every move!" The Buzz behind him pressed his helmet button for it to retract.

He dramatically breathed for air and held onto his neck. We watch him with a nonchalant look then back at the Buzz who came in. He lifts his foot and a familiar name was written on it. "Buzz!"

We came up to him and I gave him a hug. "I had a feelin' it was you, Buzz. My front end just catches up to my back end." Slink smiled as he got a head pat.

I smile at his little playful tone and see the fake Buzz kneel in front of Woody. Weird..

"Woody, you're in danger here. We need to leave now." Buzz guides him to the vent before Woody pulls away. "Sheriff.." I sigh. "I know. It's okay, guys. I actually wanna go!"

I stare at him in shock. "So.. just wasting your time in a museum is something you wanna go to?!" "Y/n.." "No, Buzz! He's literally going through Stockholm syndrome! That's very concerning! No offence." I say to the group behind him.

They shrug it off. "That's not what that really means.."

"Look, the thing is.. I'm a rare sheriff Woody doll, and these are my Roundup gang." He motioned to the three. I gave a small twitch in my mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Buzz took the words right out of my mouth.

"What am I talking about? Woody's roundup! Oh, it's this great old TV show and I was the star." He turned the TV on and it shows everyone a black and white puppet show.

I stare in awe and didn't think that would've concerned Woody that long ago.

837 words