ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

"Sheriff?" Y/n asked as she and Buzz opened the small window towards the back. The toolbox falls to reveal Woody crushed against the car and fell into the trash.

"There you are. Now the entrance is heavily guarded." Y/n took her weapon out. "I'll get the guards myself." She ran off and Woody had a cup over his head. Buzz got an idea. "Y/n wait! The sheriff has a plan."

She looked back with a confused face.

Woody, Buzz, and Y/n ran to the opening doors with various disguises. A cup, hamburger container, and plastic wrapper for a toy. They stopped by the exit and saw some people run by. "Okay, go!" Woody whispered to the two and off they went.

Buzz bumped into Woody "Hey! Watch where you're-" Y/n bumped into Buzz and the three stumbled over. "Oops." "..going." Woody sighed and got up. Buzz followed and pulled Y/n with him.

They went to a nearby trash can and the rangers took their disguises off. "What a-" "Space port!" The two smiled in amazement whilst seeing Pizza Planet in its glory.

Woody looks around in case Andy walked by. "Now, Y/n, we have to find a ship that's headed to Sector 12." "Affirmative." She opened her watch and began logging it.

"Wait a minute! No Buzz! Y/n! There's a special ship I just saw." Woody pulled them both by the arm.

"You mean it has hyperdrive?" Buzz asked. Y/n excitedly smiled as they stopped. "Hyper active hyper drive!" "Buzz!" She shook his arm and pointed at a claw machine shaped like a spaceship. "Flawsome work, Y/n!" They ran towards it.

Woody stared at the upcoming Davis' and waved his arm to the two who appeared to be gone. "Okay guys, as soon as I-" He looked back and saw the pair's outline to find they were missing.

"No!" He yelled in frustration. Andy passed by which made Woody more furious. "Dohh! This cannot be happening!" The two ran to the ship and climbed in.

Y/n hopped in for a squishy landing. "Oh!" Y/n froze and she stared back at many three eyed aliens. "I am Y/n the Alien, I come in peace!" "Yayyy!" They cheered before Buzz fell in.

"Ohhhkay. I am Buzz Lightyear! I come in peace." The aliens wowed at them and started talking about the claw. Woody's head peeked in to see the two being fed the useless info.

"This is ludicrous.." He uttered and rested his head. He heard a familiar yell and turned to see Sid stomping on one of the games. "Oh no! Sid!" He worriedly jumped on the rangers and kept their heads down.

"Sheriff! I advise you to never do that again!" He shushed her and looked up. "It's Sid!" Buzz glared. "What's gotten into you Sheriff? I was—" Woody cuts him off. "YOU BOTH are the ones who decided to jump into this.."

A nearby alien silences him. "Shhhhh.. The claw. It moves." He points to the claw that came down to grab an alien.

"Farewell my friends! I go on to another place." He closed his eyes as the poor alien was taken into the child's hands. "Gotcha!" Sid whispers before something caught his eye.

"A Buzz Lightyear?! No way!" Woody immediately looks around to exit the game and found a small door. He shoved them out of the way and pushed on the handle. Y/n looked up to see a claw coming down onto Buzz. "No!" She pulled on his legs. "Don't you worry, Lightyear! I'm saving you!"

Woody looks back at her yells to see the two stuck in a quarrel and gasps. He latched onto Y/n's boots and pulled her to the door. "HEY!" Sid slammed his fist onto the screen as he saw Buzz get tugged down.

"C'mon Sheriff! Pull!" He was almost at the door before the aliens began to push them the other way. "You have been chosen!" "You must go!" Woody tried to pry them away as Y/n's face was seen in the open.

They freeze in Sid's sight.

"Yes! Triple prizes!" Sid picked them up and evilly smirked down at them. "Let's go home and.. play." He started to laugh as Y/n could feel her sweat come down her face at the statement.

The four were pushed against each other in the small space and they saw Andy's home door through Sid's backpack. "I can see the entrance to your home, Woody!" Y/n smiled as she peeked through.

"We'll be there as soon as possible!" The cowboy bit his fingers. "Nirvana is coming! The mystic portal awaits!" The alien bashfully said and Woody turned to the three.

"Will you all be quiet?!! You guys don't get it, do you? Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out!" He hissed at them and Sid opened his door to greet a barking dog.

Woody pulled Y/n back from pushing her arm out. "Woah! Scud, hey boy. Sit! Good boy!" The dog breathed heavily and Sid pushed his hand into his backpack. "Hey, I got somethin' for ya boy." The four stared out before Woody yelled. "Freeze!"

Sid picked up the alien and put it on Scud's snout. "Ready, set, NOW!" The dog chewed it into his mouth and the three watched in horror as the alien was tortured by the dog's jaws.

"Hannah!.. Hey Hannah!!" Sid screamed for his sister. She came by. "What?" She asked, more quiet than him. "Did my package come in the mail?" "I donno." Hannah shrugs.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Hannah repeated. "I don't know!"

Sid sighed and gasps. "Oh no, Hannah!" Hannah looks up. "What?" "Look, Janie! She's sick!" He grabbed the doll from her grasp and began to run to his room. "Maybe I'll have to perform one of my.. operations!"

The bag shook and Y/n tumbled around. "This transport isn't suitable for my conditions." "Not Sid's room.. not there!" Woody whimpered and the bag was thrown onto his bed.

"Oh no! We have a sick patient here! Nurse, prepare the O.R. Stat!" Sid clicked on a hanging lightbulb to turn it on and he puts Janie into a tighting vise. "Patient is.. prepped.."

Y/n could hear Hannah's yells from the door. "That poor girl.." she whispered.

Sid slid on a surgical mask. "Nobody's attempted the double bypass brain transplant before." He grabbed a box full of dinosaurs and pulled out a vicious looking pterodactyl.

"Now for the tricky part!" They could hear the sounds of breaking and duct tape ripping. "I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school." Buzz slowly shook his head.

They could see that Sid was preparing a few finishing touches, then stepped back. "Doctor, you've done it!" He said in a high pitched voice.

"Hannah.." He went back to the door and opened to find a pouty Hannah standing there with a small frown. "Janie's all better now.." He showed the girl the scary looking fusion, Janie's body and the pterodactyl head taped onto it.

Hannah screamed in horror at the sight and ran off. "Mom! Mom!" She cried out.

"She's lying!" Sid threw the Frankenstein monster doll away. "Whatever she says, it's not true!" And slammed the door as he chased after Hannah.

The three protagonists peered out to see Sid's room. Toys were seen in various types of torture devices and Woody practically pee'd himself if he could. "We are gonna die"

1264 words