ʜᴀᴡᴀɪɪᴀɴ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

In Bonnie's room, the toys were planning their winter vacation when Bonnie and her parents leave for theirs. "Okay, it's 2:00. The bell at Sunnyside has rung, so Bonnie is officially on her winter break."

All the toys cheer in excitement. "Soon, she'll be flying off to-"

"Hay-way-I." Buzz cuts in, holding Woody. He didn't seem amused by his best friend's choice of words. "It's Hawaii, Buzz. Does everybody have a vacation plan?"

Y/n smiled as she was drawing on paper. "I'm working on my drawing skills, pa!" Mr Potato Head looks at the doodle she made of him.

"Very impressive, Y/n!" Woody complimented as he sees it. "Of course it is! It's me!" Mr Potato Head smugly said before ruffling Y/n's hair.

Trixie types on her computer that she somehow got because Bonnie doesn't question everything her toys get. "Rex and I have been working on our massively multiplayer, online, role-playing game profiles!"

The screen blew a smoke bomb and it showed Rex in armour. "The Rexing Ball!" A voice said as a little tune plays from the laptop.

"That's me! Can you make my arms bigger?" She nods. "Oh, yeah. Enhancing." She made his arms more buffer with muscle.

"Oh, yes!"

Buttercup, Chuckles, and Hamm were playing cards. LPotato Head, you in?" He and Mrs Potato Head walk by.

"Sorry, fellas. He's all mine." She smiled as he cheerfully smiled as well. "We're gonna have a fun-filled week, just the two of us!"

Mrs laughed as she took him away. Unbeknownst to her, he took his parts off and whispered to them. "Deal me in."

His eye and arm took the dealt cards to look at them.

Mr. Pricklepants was hosting an audition. "Thank you all for coming to the audition." He said to the aliens. "Number one, action." The first alien said.

"Oooh!"

Mr Pricklepants didn't like it. "Dreadful. Next."

"Oooh!"

"Horrifying. Next."

"Oooh!"

Apparently, Mr. Pricklepants loved it. "Brilliant!" The three Peas in a pod, who were watching out, whisper warned everyone. Bonnie's coming!"

All the toys all go limp as Bonnie appears. "Vacation to Hawaii!" She threw her backpack at the wall. "Going on vacation! Vacation, vacation."

Bonnie's Mom yelled for her. "Bonnie!" "Coming, Mom!" She left the room before coming back. "Bye, toys." And left again.

The toys unfreeze and go back up. "All right, folks, let the relaxing begin." Woody told everyone and they went to do their things.

"Hooray!"

Woody walked with Slinky. "Ready to lose at checkers, Slink?" "When pigs fly."

Hamm passed them with Buttercup. "Actually, I had an uncle that was a pilot." "Really?"
"No, not really."

Bonnie's backpack was moving by itself as Y/n went to get more crayons. She went to check what it was.

"Ugh, bunkin' with you both is like havin' your wisdom teeth taken out!" A voice said and the backpack unzipped.

"What the-?! Twitch?" She asked as the green bug flailed himself from the bag. "I didn't want to come!" He said from the floor.

Barbie and Ken get out of the bag. "Here's your bag, Barbie. You can put my luggage right here."