ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Y/n felt herself bumping around. 'Hope Rex is actually driving us safely.. or Buzz.' She shook her head. She fell forward as they parked. "Note to self: don't drive with toys."

She opened the window to see the airport. "Guys, we can't park here! It's a white zone!" They ignore Rex and got out.

"You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful." The aliens said to MPH. He scooted away as they followed.

"He's right there!" Y/n saw Al walking towards an area. "But we need a safer way to travel.." Buzz looked around to see a pet carrier. The toys carry it inside and try not to make a ruckus with the aliens.

"You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful" "Will you just leave me alone?!"

Y/n saw a little girl coming towards them, thinking a pet was actually in it. "Ooh! A puppy!" Slink got an idea and barked at her, somehow scaring her off. Buzz gives a thumbs up and they continue to scoot around.

Al was annoyingly warning about his case and how the contents inside are valuable. It was placed on the conveyor belt, Y/n pushed them to a space where they got picked up.

They felt to themselves move on it and towards where they see a factory of moving bags and suitcases.

"Great.. How are we gonna find Woody?!" Y/n brushes her hair, but was shocked as the carrier slides down. The aliens found it fun and let their arms in the air "Weeeee!"

And the carrier broke as it lands on impact. Slink shook his head to see a green suitcase "There it is!" But another was also there. "No! There's the case!"

"You take that one, we take this one!" Buzz ran to the green case as Rex, Hamm, and Potato Head ran to the other

Y/n and Slink followed behind but Slinky's back side got attached to another case. "Woahhh! Y/n!" She turns around to see Slinky in trouble.

"Slink!" Y/n was about to run and got caught in a few bags. She took herself out to roll around a few things to see Buzz get punched off the track.

"What- Buzz!" Woody pushed himself and the short guy off of the case and tumbled around.

Y/n saw the group with a few cameras and smiled. "So, we're gonna distract the midget?"

They followed the rail where they see Woody fighting the guy who ripped his arm, again.. Y/n tried to press every button until she found a flash. "This one!" The toys went to Woody and flashed the cameras in Pete's face.

Y/n ran forward and tripped him over. "Get over here!" She picked him up by the back and he went into a small frenzy. "Idiots! Children destroy toys!" Woody rolled his eyes. "You'll all be ruined, forgotten! Spending eternity rotting in some landfill!"

Y/n laughed as she leaned down. "Looks like a lesson should be learned! Right there!" Pete yelled in horror at the idea and sight to where he'll be staying.

They wave at him as he slides down with the Barbie backpack. "Happy trails, prospector!" "You guys!" They turn to see the two toys who struggled to come out of the casing.

"Oh no, Jessie!" They darted and see the cowgirl who was in trouble. She got her first half out, but her other was still in between the closing box.

She was held onto the toys as she fell with the box. It rolled down to the various bags that were being stored into the plane. Woody whistles for the horse to carry him.

They ran along the road. "Throw me.. throw me! Throw me!" They picked up Y/n whose wings stuck out and threw her into the air. She looked like she was grinning as her hair picked up the air.

"Let's catch this- OW!" She bonked into the tail of the plane and fell towards the racing road. Buzz saw Woody climb the wheel as he rides on Bullseye, he sees Y/n fall.

"C'mon boy! Catch the falling alien!" Y/n was in a daze but Buzz held onto her leg as she was shaking in waves. "I got you, Y/n! Now we need to get those sheriffs!" She gave only a groan.

Y/n clenched onto Buzz and dizzily blinked. "Where- where's the plane?" A hat hits her face and she took it off. "What the?-" "What's a cowboy without his hat?" "Y/n! Buzz!"

Woody smiled before staring at the wheels. "You guys get behind the wheels!" Y/n puts a thumbs up and leaned on Buzz's back.

They made the horse pull back a few steps behind the wheels. "Where's cowboy?" Y/n was cut off by two yells and looked up to see them fly from his pull string. "Oh- that makes sense."

The tumbled across and Bullseye stopped. "That's amazing!" "We did it! We did it! We did it!" Buzz smiled. "Nice ropin', cowboy."

"Definitely Woody's finest hour!" "Your hat, Sheriff?" Y/n puts it back on him as he twirled it around. A plane landed almost on the five of them and they cower into a group.

"Safest way home?" "..There."

885 words