ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Buzz jumps from the post to bounce on a ball, but from the toys' pov, they think he might miss it until he bounced off the ball which made him roll on the car track of a car.

Buzz zoomed off it and attached himself to a mobile plane on the ceiling, making Buzz spin crazily. Buzz landed in front of Woody, opening his dazed eyes.

"Can!" Buzz pointed at his chest. The toys went crazy at his performance and crowded the two, giving yells of compliments.

"Woah! You flew magnificently!" Rex gave a praise as Potato Head whistled. "I found my moving buddy." Bo smirked as she fanned herself. The rangers happily took the crowd of toys. "Thank you! Thank you all!"

Woody, still flabbergasted, tried to deny everything that happened. "That wasn't flying! That was- falling with style!"

Potato head skipped in front of the pair. "Man! The guys and dolls must really go for you two!" He whispered to Buzz. "Could you teach me that?" (Bi potato head lmao)

Slinky dog gave a jolly laugh. "Hahaha! Golly Bob-howdy!" Woody bit back with a "Oh, shut up!" Slink flinched a bit before smiling at the two best friends.

"You know, in a couple of days everything will be just the way it was. They'll see.." he glared at the praised man and alien. "They'll see.. I'm still Andy's favourite toy."

*time skip*

Andy was playing with Woody, dangling him around as he jumps on top of his bed.

🎵I was on top of the world, living high It was right in my pocket I was living the life things were just the way they should be🎵

Andy puts Woody in front of a box that wrote 'BANK' with the N backwards and brought Buzz and Y/n as they landed in front of Woody. He made Buzz shoot his lasers and threw Y/n's (weapon) at Woody multiple times.

🎵When from out of the sky like a bomb comes some little punks in rockets
Now all of a sudden
Some strange things are happening to me🎵

Andy ran to his closet and a few moments later, he's dressed like Buzz. "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" He called out, making Woody look around devastated as the poster change from a cowboy theme to Buzz and Y/n's faces around his walls.

He couldn't believe it! He stopped as he saw Buzz's face on Andy's covers.

🎶Strange things are happening to me Strange things Strange things are happening to me Ain't no doubt about it!🎶

Rex tried to yell but only for him to just give a small "ah". Y/n shook her head as she began to fix his stance. Straightening his head, she gave a deep breath gesture and Rex let out a loud roar, knocking off Mr Potato Head's accessories. Y/n shakes his hand to congratulate him and pat his head happily.

Woody was gloomily walking around until he passed Etch with a picture of Buzz and Y/n on his face. Woody looked at the pair playing with a troll's hair. He angrily shook Etch until the picture was gone.

🎶I had friends I had lots of friends Now all my friends are gone And I'm doing the best I can to carry on🎶

Everyone was lifting weights and working out. Y/n was pulling herself up and down on a built weight lift made from Lego and K'Nex.

Buzz was currently running on an upside down Robot's threads and Mr Spell is counting his timing. Mr Potato Head looked down at a weight and tried to pick it up, only to fail as his arms stick onto the long part as the rest of his body falls down.

🎶I had power (power) I was respected (respected) now not anymore. And I've lost the ones whom I adored🎶

Woody bends down and looks under the bed for Slinky to play drafts but sees nothing. He looked up and saw his tail following something.

The cowboy finds the dog and other toys helping to put the space rangers' ships on top of some blocks.

He angrily kicks the board, but a checker bounced from the drawer and into his mouth.

🎶Let me tell you about the strange things are happening to me Strange things Strange things are happening to me... Ain't no doubt about it🎶

On Andy's bed, Buzz was scratching Slinky's chin, while Y/n pats Rex's head, making his tail wag and hit Woody many times. Annoyed, Woody pushes Slinky's back off the bed, carrying both Slinky and Rex with it.

Andy then put his toys away in the toy chest then he came to Woody, Buzz and Y/n and look at them to decide which to take to bed.

That night, Andy sleeps with Buzz and Y/n whilst Woody watches sadly from the toy chest, thinking Andy doesn't love him any more.

🎶Strange things strange things🎶

It was morning and Woody peered out from the toy box and gave sigh of relief when he noticed Andy wasn't in the room.

"Ah! Finally..." He patted his head, noticing it seemed a bit lighter. "Okay, who took my hat?" He asked the toys in the chest.

"Look at me! I'm Woody! Howdy howdy howdy" A shark goofily jumped up.

Woody rolled his eyes and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Ah ha! Ah haha- give me that!" He snatched his hat from the shark's head and exited the toy box.

"......Your commander Andy, has enscriped his name onto our feet." Buzz motioned to their boots while Y/n showed her heels with an 'A' on one foot and a 'D' on the other.

"Wow! And with permanent ink, too!" Rex gushed at the two, Y/n patted his head. Woody lifted his boot up and saw Andy's signature from when he was much younger, considering the N was backwards.

"Don't let 'em get to you Woody." A soft voice followed from Bo. "Wh-what uh... what're you talking about?"

"I know Andy's excited about Buzz and Y/n... but you know, he's got a special place for you-" "Yeah, like the attic!" Potato Head laughed at Woody and his joke. Woody had enough of this. "Oh, fine!"

He walked to the two rangers fixing their cardboard ships. "Hmm. Unidirectional bonding strip." The robot turns to the snake. "Mr. Lightyear wants more tape!" They pull a strip out.

Y/n was showing some of the toys her antenna moves. They all stare in amusement as they took a bow from the attention.

Woody glared at the feet of Buzz. "Hey!" He pulled at the rangers foot, dragging him back out from underneath. "You and your little friend stay away from Andy, he's mine! And no one is taking him away from me!"

Buzz raised an eyebrow. "...What are you talking about? Where's that bonding strip?" He yelled, getting back to fixing the ship.

Woody rolls Buzz out once more and scolded him. "And another thing, you and your little girlfriend should stop with this space-people thing! It's getting on my nerves!"

Buzz seemed a bit agitated with his words. "Are you implying you want to complain to star command?" He challenged as Woody gave a mock. "Oh ho ho ho! Ooh! You wanna go?"

Y/n saw their conversation. She ran towards the two and attempted to look menacing. "Hey! Don't even think about it, cowboy!"

"Oh yeah? Tough guy?!" Woody shoved Buzz which caused his helmet went up. Y/n warningly glared at Woody while medicating Buzz. "Buzz! Star command, we have a rouge specimen, Buzz Lightyear has been wounded! Send back up!"

Y/n shakily reached her watch up to her face. But Buzz stopped choking as he sniffed the air. "The air.. isn't toxic..?"

The alien went up to Woody. "How dare you open a spaceman's helmet! His eyeballs could've been sucked from their sockets!" Buzz pushed a button and his helmet came back on.

"You actually think you're real space rangers? Oh all this time I thought it was an act!" Woody started to mockingly point at them. "Hey guys look! It's the real Buzz Lightyear and Y/n the Alien!"

Y/n glared at him and crossed her arms. "You're mocking us, aren't you?" Woody shook his head and hands up in surrender. "Oh no no no no no... GUYS LOOK AN ENEMY!"

Both of the rangers heads turned so quickly that their necks could've snapped. "Where?!" The cowboy cackled in amusement as the oblivious two glare at him. Barks came from the window. The toys gasped and hide.

"It's Sid!" Slinky whimpered out.

1447 words