🌺"Happy Birthday~!"🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:

"My birthday,huh?"

I tilt my head.
Kaede Akamatsu suddenly came up to me with a smile on her face,asking me such a weird question.Of course,Shuichi Saihara was tailing her like the puppy he was.

Why would they want to know my birthday?What are they planning?In this hellhole of a school for Gifted Juveniles,my birthday isnt that important,right?Especially with a dormant killing game on our hands.

I look up at both Kaede and Shuichi,they seemed expectant and alittle excited.Huh.I guess I shouldnt keep them waiting and tell them my real birthdate--

"December 2nd."

I blurt out.
My thoughts could barely keep up with me.I meant to say June 21st but...a liar does what a liar has to do~.

"Really!?That far away!?"

Kaede gasps,physically shocked.

"I know,right~?Theres no way I live that long in this killing game~..."

I put my hands in my pockets and smile at them.Shuichi then speaks up...

"Are you sure?The monopad says youre born on--"

"Of course im sure,Shumai~!Dont you believe me about my own birthday~??"

I quickly reply to his words.
Im busted if he talks.

"Ah...i-im sorry..."

He ducks his head,avoiding eye contact with me.He's so fun to play with.

"Thanks for telling us,Kokichi.We'll be on our way now."

Kaede comments.
I nod.I didnt really feel like talking to them any longer.

"Okay~!Bye-Bye~~!!"

I wave as they walk away,chatting among themselves.I didnt really want to lie about my birthday just now but...sometimes you cant help yourself,you know?

Well,it was the month of June at the moment but I didnt care to keep track of the days.If im honest,I dont know how close my birthday actually is.

......
A couple days later,I ran into Shuichi in a hallway.I was happy to see him.All alone...easily manipulated..~.

I quickly run up and hug him from behind,off balancing him almost.He turns to look back and catches sight of me.

"Hello,Shuichi~!Its been awhile since we hugged~!!"

I lied.
I hugged him yesterday.

"K-Kokichi...?"

Shuichi's face went red once he got a good look at me.I couldnt blame him,I am pretty cute.

"What are you doing out here all alone?Where's little Kaede that you follow around like a heartbroken puppy?"

I chuckle,releasing him.
He turns to face me but also looks down to the floor.

"First off,d-dont talk like that.Secondly,I was just taking a walk around the building to clear my head of something..."

Shuichi sighs,his blush getting deeper.
I laugh...

"That seems fun,but be careful~.We're still in a killing game!There's no telling who'd overpower you and gobble you right up in this lonely,secluded hallway~."

Shuichi's face instantly pales as his gaze turned suspicious.I wanted to die of laughter.He was so cute.But I couldnt let him think that way of me,so I said...

"I wouldnt do that,of course.You arent my type,im more into guys like Kaito."

The last few lines were a lie.
No surprise.Anyone but Kaito...but Shuichi seemed to believe it.His face grew even more pale and his expression went devestated.

💚KomaHina/SaiOma💜 OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें