🥀"Hanahaki..."🥀(Part 1)(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:

I hate my life.Sometimes.
I do well-ish in school,I have friends,my family isnt abusive or neglective,my teachers dont pick on me,I dont have bullies,I have hobbies....so....why do I hate my life?
Cause of him...

Shuichi Saihara.The Ultimate Detective after Kyoko Kirigiri.He attends Hope's Peak Academy....like me.

The day I met him....
I fell in love.His laugh,his smile,his dreamy eyes,his fair skin,his personality,his reactions to certain things,his grades,his relations with others,his hobbies....all a perfect fit for me....I think.
He....overall is just perfect.

I dont give up easily,so as soon as I realized I loved him,I made sure we became best of friends.
Thats what I did.We became amazing friends.

Afew weeks after becoming friends with him though.....my chest....would become tight....and feel full.My throat would burn or clog at certain times and I wouldnt be able to breathe for a good 3 seconds.

I always found it odd.I got scared but I didnt want to tell anyone about it....just incase I was being stupid.Shuichi didnt notice anything at all,even though he's my best friend now.One day...my life flipped on its head.

"Kokichi.I need to talk with you.Meet me outside,will you?"

Shuichi smiles,pointing outside of our homeroom class.
I was sitting at my desk on my phone.It was inbetween classes.
My face slightly flushed.Did he want to confess to me??Finally???He does look really excited.

I quickly nod and follow him outside of our class.We stand in silence for afew seconds.He seemed really nervous but excited.I thought that Shuichi would confess to me and I would finally have him.

"I-I...dont know how to say this..."

Shuichi mutters,blushing harshly.
I chuckle.

"Dont be nervous~!You can tell me anything~!"

I beam.
Shuichi looked slightly relieved but not enough to instantly tell me what he wanted to.

"I..."

I was getting excited....but then...

"I finally like a girl in our class...!"

Shuichi blushes,embarrassed.
My world....stopped.All the sound around me tuned out...and all I heard was a deafening ring.My heart sank.I couldnt...I couldnt breathe.

"You...like someone...?"

I mutter,im complete shock.My eyes wide.Shuichi nods,excited for my reaction.

"Are you surprised?I knew you would be."

Shuichi laughs.
I couldnt reply.I just stared at him in....shock.

"Who....is she?"

I ask.Shuichi got abit confused but then quickly replies.

"K-Kaede.The girl in our class.She's really pretty and sweet.The songs she plays on the piano are amazing.Her hair is really soft and long.She talks to me alot too!Maybe she like me too..."

Shuichi lists.I was in a state of confusion.Kaede Akamatsu,The Ultimate Pianist.I knew he and Kaede were friends but...I didnt know it would go this far.

"Are you...serious right now,Shu?"

I ask,my head lowered.

"Huh?Yes,of course I am."

Shuichi tilts his head,confused.
After he said that,I felt something come up in my throat.My lungs and stomach began to ache and throb.

I quickly run past Shuichi to head to the bathroom.It looked like I just ran away from Shuichi cause I couldnt the news.....which I couldnt.