🌺"Summer Festival!"🌺(Beta!Hajime×Beta!Nagito)

"Please Nagito??Can we please go??Lets just go one time!You never go!Please!I promise I wont make you play games you dont want to or make you dress up!Just please??Can we plllleeeaaaasseeee gooo??"

Hajime Hinata was sitting next to his best friend,Nagito Komaeda after a college lecture.Student were pouring out of the classroom for lunch.Nagito was trying to pack his bag to leave but Hajime wouldnt let him.

"Let go of me,Hajime.Im not going."

Nagito sighs,annoyed that Hajime was clutching onto his arm,begging loudly.

Hajime was begging Nagito to go to the upcoming Summer Festival with him.Nagito hated crowds and loud noises,so he of course wasnt going to a festival.Hajime wasnt going to give up though,Nagito never went to a Summer Festival,ever.

And...Hajime really wanted to spend time with Nagito at some sort of exciting event.

"You never go!Please??I wont annoy you about it ever again if you just go once!"

Hajime whines.
Nagito was getting really annoyed.

"We have to get to lunch.Im too tired from the lecture to deal with you about this right now."

Nagito sighs,fixing his glasses.

"You suck soooo much,Nagito..."

Hajime sulks,sniffling.

"Yeah,yeah.When you have something new to tell me,I'll listen."

Nagito smirks as he stands from his seat,slinging his bag over his shoulder.He begins to walk out of the lecture hall.

"Ah!Wait for me!!"

Hajime jolts,he quickly picks up his bag and runs after Nagito so he wasnt left behind in the mostly empty lecture hall.

He had to convince Nagito to go to the festival.He...wanted to...say something important.Nagito never really has fun.He stays at his house most of the time other than school,and if he ever leaves,its because of Hajime forcing him outside the house.

Nagito was so strict about assignments and presentations at college.So was Hajime but not as strict as Nagito.To sum it all up,Nagito was an un-fun,hardworking nerd while Hajime was his exciting,approachable,fun friend.

There were no discussions.Hajime was going to get Nagito to that Summer Festival.No matter how much convincing he had to do.

Hajime and Nagito were sitting in a nearby cafe to their college.It was their normal place to go during lunch.Hajime had to convince Nagito.He just had to.

"Jesus.I have a presentation to work on later."

Nagito sighs heavily,looking at the messages on his phone.He was always organized so there was no way he'd put off a presentation for later.This is bad.

"Stop looking at your phone for 5 minutes and relax.You arent going to get 15 assignments if you look away for abit."

Hajime scoffs,taking a sip of a drink he ordered.

"Youre right.I would normally get 25 assignments.15 isnt shit."

Nagito chuckles.

"Are you for real?!25 assignments?!"

Hajime jolts,almost choking on his drink.

"No,you idiot.I was joking.But I do have a new assignment now.It isnt due soon so...I'll be okay."

Nagito sighs,turing his phone off.Finally.

"You work so hard but the instructors already like you.You are an amazing student,after all."