🌺"Rescue Mission."🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

It was in the middle of a disaster.
These...5 kids have taken over the city,trying to kill all adults for their Child's Paradise.After the Most Tragic Event in human history...this happened.How shitty.

Kokichi Ouma had a hit on his head.He was on the hitlist.He was seen as a threat to the kids since he was really good at leading a group which may cause trouble for the kids.Kokichi wasnt a fighter so,he had a friend who could,Maki Harukawa.The brains and brawns.

Another guy,Shuichi Saihara was also on the hitlist.The only reason was because he had connections to Kyoko Kirigiri,a person from Future Foundation that tried to foil the kid's plan.

Shuichi was the push over type,but when it came to life or death,he was the lead in everything.He was...really skilled with blades,like swords and knives.He could protect himself and he was also quite smart.He liked going solo.It was basic Survival Theory.Solo is best.

Another day began of trying to survive this apocolypse type situation.It was around...10am when Maki and Kokichi decided it would be a good idea to go exploring and see if they can save any scared or injured adults.They were camping at an abandoned hospital anyway.

"Any heat signals?"

Maki impatiently grips at the baseball bat in her hand,craving action.

"Nope.We may have to travel further."

Kokichi sighs.
He turns off the advanced tablet he had that helped them scan the area for people.It also worked as a map and a communication device.
It was important.

Kokichi then catches sight of some card on the ground,with his face on it.It was another hitlist card.

"Ugh.Im sick of seeing this card all about."

Kokichi groans.

"Well,you are a threat to them.They want you gone as soon as possible."

Maki replies.
Kokichi continues...

"I'd teach all of them a lesson!But...theyre so adorable!!Why are they such assholes!?"

"Such a softie."

The two continued to explore.
It didnt take long for them to come across a path that was filled to the brim with Monokumas,ready to attack on sight.They hid behind a piece of rubble to stay out of sight.

"Shit.This is the only way to get further into the city."

Maki scoffs.

"Just sneak around them.There's only 10."

Kokichi suggests,already counting the amount of enemies.

"Cant you disable them with some sort of...frequency?I dunno."

"Im not a tech lord,Maki!Do you even know what youre saying??"

The two bickered for a second.
The tablet Kokichi had could only do so much.

"Fine,we'll have to disable them manually then."

A creepy smirk appeared on Maki's face.She suddenly sprinted out of hiding,with her bat firm in hand.
She started to hit home runs on the Monokumas.One by one,they all laid on the floor,destroyed.

Kokichi was impressed.
Maki seemed to be enjoying herself.
When all the Momokumas were down,Maki stood there,panting heavily.

"Did I get them all?"

Maki semi-yells,making sure Kokichi could hear her.
Kokichi counted all the broken robots on the floor...and only counted 9.

"Arent...there suppose to be 10?"