🥀"Hanahaki..."🥀(Part 3)(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:

"W-What are you two still doing here???Get out of heeerrreeee!"

I push my mom towards the door.
Soon enough,both my parents had left for their little trip.It was just Shuichi and I.

"Okay.So..."

Shuichi walks up to me and dusts more flowers from my head.

"This is getting out of hand...fast."

Shuichi sighs.
My body still felt hot.

"What am I,a plant pot??"

I scoff.
I was gonna die at this rate.The throwing up was too much,the blood was too much,the pain was too much,the flowers were too much.

"We'll figure it out."

Shuichi comforts,staring at a flower petal he was holding.

"Yeaaaahhh....before we brainstorm,im gonna go change."

......
"Im so close to death."

I joke.

"That isnt funny."

Shuichi scolds.
I then felt something drip from my nose,I sit up from my bed.

"Nosebleed again.Send it."

I sigh.
Shuichi,who was sitting in a chair nearby my bed,grabs a box of tissues and throws them towards me.

"Dont use 50 tissues this time."

He smirks.

"I used 51 last time.Get it right,Shumai.You still researching over there?"

I ask,wiping my nose.

"Im looking to see if flowers growing in wounds and outside of the body can happen."

Shuichi replies.

"Why try?All of this is new.Dont forget the flowers in the throat and the nosebleeds too though."

"Uhm...sure."

I joke alot to relax Shuichi abit but the truth is...I was terrified.I knew this much blood loss would kill me one day or I might be buried in flowers.

The original death cause of Hanahaki was flowers stopping my ability to breathe but now it could me anything.

While I was thinking,I felt a pain in my head.An aching pain.
I touch the top of my head....and more flowers.I quickly dust them off.

"Uggggghhhh!"

I was in no mood to deal with the flowers!My body was hot,my throat was sore,my nose hurt,my lungs and stomach felt bloated.

"Whats the matter?Miss your parents already?"

Shuichi chuckles.

"No.Im glad they're gone so they dont have to catch me throwing up blood in the toilet."

I scoff.

"Talking about that.When's the last time you threw up?"

Shuichi questions.

"Erhm...3 days ago.Coughed up blood yesterday.Nearly got caught."

"Do you feel sick again today?"

"I feel like throwing up like...right now but only because we're talking about it."

"Hey.Nosebleed again."

Shuichi comments.

"Jeez.These are getting more and more recent."