🌺"Sing To The World About Us."🌺(Part 1)(Photojournalist!Hajime×Idol!Nagito)

Hajime's Pov:

I,Hajime Hinata,am a photojournalist that works for the Daganronpa Paper. I've always wanted to do something with cameras since I was young. And I also like to tell stories and share information with people.

So the minute I graduated at 18,I became a photojournalist,now I'm 22.I didn't have many co-workers,which made the group tight knit.We shared everything with eachother.Well....they did,I had one secret.

"Alright.It's our job to get pictures and document the live show of Mr.Nagi's performance!"

Our manager for our section of the company,Chiaki Nanami,announces to us in the conference room of our building.

"Yes ma'am!"

The 5 of us,including me, replied loudly.
When I heard Mr.Nagi's name,I felt my heart start to pound.

Mr.Nagi was a very popular idol in the country and he was doing a live show in our city. Of course,as photojournalists,we had to be there to take pictures and write articles about the events of the live show.

Mr.Nagi's real name was Nagito Komaeda.He was a tall,pale,green eyed boy who drove all the girls and boys around him crazy.His face was everywhere in our city,since that's where he originated from.Our city.On billboards,magazines,television and even in the phone book.

"Hajime.You're good at avoiding security,right~?Try and get an up close picture of Mr.Nagi!"

My co-worker,Akane Owari,beams.
She was right.I had a knack for avoiding security at any public event.
I quickly nod at her suggestion.

"I'll try my best.I got this."

I smile determined.
I knew for a fact I'd get a picture of Mr.Nagi from up close,I had an ace up my sleeve that no one even knew about.

"That's my star photojournalist.We got this,guys.The show's in 2 days.Let's prepare!"

Chiaki was usually laid back and lazy but when it came to big scoops such as Mr.Nagi,she couldn't help but get excited.Once he's in your paper and there's a good picture of his face in there,your paper will be sold thousands of times.

The company wasn't huge,so our little group in our section was well known for our risk taking.We usually get the job done because of that. It was just the 6 of us in the section.We had to stand out somehow.

I was happy with my life,really happy.I had the job I wanted,that paid really well...but there was something in my life that was bothering me.And it had to do something with Mr.Nagi.

The days passed and the time for Mr.Nagi's show was announced.Around 6pm.He'd be singing all of his famous songs,and even some of his personal favorites.

My group and I were at the scene the minute people were allowed to come into the venue and get prepared for the show.We spread all over to get certain views of the show.I was close to the front,near the stage.I had to get a picture of Mr.Nagi's face.

More minutes pass,and the show finally began.Coloured lights brightened,expectant gasps could be heard,and the air was thick with excitement.

Then,he walked out onto the stage.The famous idol everyone adored,Nagito Komaeda. The one and only Mr.Nagi.
My eyes widen as I saw him.My cheeks stung a gentle red as my hearted pounded louder and louder.

Nagito had his white,fluffy hair tied into a low bun,some locks sticking our,not ready to be controlled by some hair band. His face was glowing, a cute green star sticker under his eye,to keep his face more decorated.

A mircophone sat in his hand,glistening in the overhead lights on the stage.His suit was a white coat, pants and tie with green trim,his undershirt a gorgeous green aswell.His sleeves were rolled up.He was ready for the show.