🌺🥀"New Family."🥀🌺(Part 2)(Kid!Hajime×Kid!Nagito)

The four of them freeze as a woman quickly walks up to the boys.

"Oh gosh!Are you two alright?"

The woman suddenly grabs Nagito by his wrist,looking him up and down,worriedly....looking for something.

Sonia and Chiaki were stiff,they didnt know what to do.Nagito and Hajime werent moving either.They just stared at this woman in fear and suspicion.

"We need to take you to the police so you can be returned to your parents.Im so happy you were found before anything bad happened."

The woman smiles calmly.
That was the point that made Hajime take action.Hajime quickly rips the woman's hand off Nagito.He takes his friend's hand and runs over to the girls.

Hajime hugs Nagito defensively while hiding behind Sonia.The woman was confused.She didnt know the boys were with Sonia and Chiaki.

"Excuse me.Are...these boys with you?"

The woman asks,walking up to the girls.

"...Yes.They are."

Chiaki reluctantly replies.
This was her chance to take the boys to the police station but...something came over her.

"You must be on your way to return them.I'll accompany you."

The woman suggests.
This is where Sonia steps in.

"Actually...we were on our way back home..."

She explains,holding both boys close.
Nagito was shaking while Hajime was staring down the unfamilar woman.If they didnt trust the girls at this point,they wont trust a random woman.

"What?But...those are the missing children!You need to return them to their parents!"

The woman's voice began to grow loud.

"You dont understand anything about whats going on.There's more going on than you think.So...if you'll excuse us..."

Chiaki gently reaches for Hajime's hand.Hajime,without thought,grabs her hand tightly.It was a way of subtly showing the boys were with them of free will.

She begins to walk away from the loud lady.Sonia follows her lead by grabbing Nagito's hand and leading him away from the area.They were heading back to the house.

"K-Kidnappers!!"

The woman yells,reaching in her purse for her phone.Sonia and Chiaki continued to walk away,the boys following them,not having a clue what was going on.

They made it back to the house with no issues.The boys were slow to take off their shoes,so Sonia and Chiaki were already heading to the living room to talk,thinking the boys wouldnt hear them.

"This is terrible."

Chiaki pinches the bridge of her nose,quite annoyed.She was sitting on a dining chair while Sonia was standing nearby.

"We could have just headed to the station then and there.Why...did we walk off?"

Sonia queries.
Chiaki sighs heavily...

"Youre right.I think we've grown too attached.There's a good chance we lose them if we go to the police."

"The boys seem attached to us too.Nagito...called me his mother.They need family right now and I think they see us as such."

"That woman seemed like she was going to report us to the police.This day isnt gonna be good.Ugh...what have we gotten ourselves into?"

"Hey.Chiaki.How about we go sleep on it for abit?It is still quite early.I am sure with a good rest,you will be level-headed."