🌺"Catch Me If You Can~!"🌺(Phantom Thief!Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

"Ouma-Kun!T-This is going too far!Let me down!"

I felt the blood rushing to my head at this point.Kokichi just stood there,infront of me,as I hung from the ceiling upside down.He had a sly smirk on his face.

I,Shuichi Saihara,had chased the famous phantom thief,Kokichi Ouma,into an abandoned building to corner him and finally arrest him,the job I was given as a detective.

But little did I know,as soon as I entered a specific room to go after him,I stepped on something that triggered a rope to wrap around my ankles,sweep me off my feet and suspend me mid-air,upside down.

Kokichi was smiling at his successful prank.He managed to keep me at bay like always.So there he stood,a couple centimeters away from me,finding joy at my failure.

"You tried and failed once again~!Awwh...thats too bad."

Kokichi fakes a pout,his purple eyes glaring daggers into me.

"I-I didnt fail yet!You cant keep running forever..."

I grumble.
Kokichi's grin just grew wider as a small chuckle leaves his lips.This was so embarrassing for some reason.I didnt want to mess up infront of him.

"...What...are you laughing at?"

I muster courage to speak once more.
Kokichi walks closer to me until our faces are barely apart.

"I was just thinking how vunerable you look,my dear detective.Its kind of...alluring."

The thief places his gloved finger on my lips,he was staring intently into my eyes.A heavy blush runs across my face as I couldnt help but move my gaze away from him.

"Let me down already!"

I quarl.

"I waaaas but now im not going to!Find a way out of this one."

Kokichi playfully pats my cheek.
With that said and done,Kokichi reveals his mask he was known for wearing.He pushes his bangs up and covers his face with the mask,letting them flop back down when he was done.

"I need to go.Important meetings and all that~!"

He explains,his voice slightly muffled.
Kokichi walks past me,since the doorway was located right behind me.But before he left...

"Good luck,Shu~!!♡"

He quickly hit my butt with his hand,causing my entire body to go stiff.

"Guah!"

I gasp in shock,not expecting that at all.
Before I could even comment,Kokichi ran away,leaving me strung upside down.

My face burned beat red for a couple seconds.What...the hell was that?I was suppose to be against him,trying to arrest him but...I had a secret that know one knew about...I was actually in love with Kokichi Ouma.

I wasnt trying to!Honest!But..his piercing purple eyes,his bubbily personality,his wits,his child like yet intimidating voice.My feelings just...bloomed.I hid it from everyone,especially Kokichi,who acted like he was into me already.

If he knew I liked him,he would use that to his advantage then I would never catch him.I hid it from my work partner,Kyoko Kirigiri and all my other co-workers too.It wouldnt be pretty if they knew.

Only I knew how I felt towards my enemy...and it was the exact opposite of hate.Even though I accepted the fact I liked Kokichi,I refused to half-ass my mission.To catch the phantom thief.I wasnt going to fail.

"Shuichi?"

Suddenly,my train of thought was broken as I heard someone call my name.It was Kyoko,who was on the chase with me but we got seperated.She saw me hung upside down.