🥀"New Family."🥀(Part 1)(Kid!Hajime×Kid!Nagito)

"H-Hajime.Youre walking too fast."

Nagito was finding it difficult to keep up.Hajime wasnt paying attention to this,he just wanted to get out of there.The rain was falling harder as the seconds passed.Why were these 2 kids in the pouring rain at 2am?

They seemed to be rushing somewhere but Hajime suddenly stopped when he heard something fall to the group,creating a small splash since the ground was coated in water from the rain.

Hajime turns around and find his best friend,Nagito,sitting on the ground,panting heavily.He had a scuff on his knee,on the verge of bleeding.He had fallen on the slippery sidewalk because of the rain.

"N-Nagito.Are you okay?"

Hajime goes over to his friend and helps him to his feet.Nagito was on the verge of crying.

"Can we slow down,please?This bag...is heavy..."

Nagito sniffles,his water logged hair sticking to the side of his face.The both of them were drenched in rain water,their school bags on their backs filled with clothes and other essentials.

"I-Im sorry but we cant rest in this rain.We'll get sick."

Hajime brushes some hair behind Nagito's hair,both of them drenched at this point.

"Do you think theyre looking for us?"

Nagito inquiries.
Hajime shakes his head and sighs,saying...

"No...theyre probably too drunk.Dont worry about them."

The two boys were in a bad situation and they have no idea what to do now,all they knew...is that they had to escape.

Hand in hand,they walk abit slower through the rain to find some place to dry off and rest,but as they turned a corner,they ran into someone.

"Ugh...s-sorry ma'am."

Hajime apologizes,rubbing his forehead after bumping into the person.

"It is alright."

A woman with soft blonde hair and gentle blue eyes smiles at them.She had an umbrella shielding her from the rain.

"What are two children like you doing out in the rain this late?You dont not look any older than 10..."

The woman frowns,taking a good look at the boys.Along with being drenched in water,theyre clothes were dirty and...you could see afew bruises on their arms and legs.

"We're both 8!Get it right,lady!!

Hajime hisses.He was subtly in a protective stance,shielding Nagito from this potential threat.

"Where are your parents,young ones?"

The woman asks.

"Nowhere.We dont care about them."

Scoffs Hajime,he didnt trust this woman.

"Hm.Well,my name is Sonia Nevermind.We should get you two out of the rain.You can stay at my house until we figure out what is going on.What are your names?"

The woman,Sonia,queries.
Hajime didnt trust her and was about to deny the offer,until Nagito got involved.

"Im N-Nagito Komaeda and this is my friend,Hajime Hinata.It'd be nice if we stayed with you.Thank you."

Nagito smiles.
Hajime was dumbfounded.He turns back to Nagito,giving him a shocked expression,but Nagito already knew how to reply...

"Dont be that way,Hajime.You get sick easily.We need to take a chance.She doesnt seem like your parents..."