🥀"You're Hurting...Aren't You?"🥀(Pregame!Shuichi×Pregame!Kokichi)

Kokichi's PoV:
⚠️Self-Harm Warning!⚠️

I met an interesting person in a really bad place.I wasnt...mentally okay when I was 15 because of the extreme bullying at school.I was...a danger to myself...and others around me.

I was...admitted to a mental hospital afew months after I turned 15.
My parents couldnt...feel safe around me.I wasnt safe around myself.I had a broken mind,atleast,thats what my dad said.

The day I was being admitted,being pulled along by my mother,right before we entered the hospital doors,the automatic doors opened and a boy around my age was leaving.

He was leaving with his mother,thats what it looked like atleast.
We made eye contact.We both shared skeptical glances until the automatic doors shut and I was inside of the hospital lobby while the boy was outside.Damn it.

It was hell in there.
I was going crazy!They wouldnt let me near anything sharp.And I took that personally.It was so annoying,I managed to break off a piece of wood from my bed.It wasnt that sharp but it was all I had.

When they found me afew hours later...lets just say...it was a bloodbath and I had...alot of splinters.
It got so bad,I had eyes on me 24/7.I wasnt the nicest patient in there but...this one time,I had a breakdown after...hurting myself again,and for some reason...I was...apologetic.

"Kokichi!Oh god!Not again!How'd you sneak this knife from the cafeteria??So much blood everywhere!"

The nurse panicks.
She takes the knife from me and throws it across the room.
I just sat on the floor by my bed,my knees close to my body,I was getting cold and I wouldnt stop crying.

"I-Im...Im really...s-sorry..."

I mumble.

"This is way too much blood.I need to call the doctor at this point."

The nurse sighs,struggling to clean up the mess with the cloth she had.

"Im...really sorry...!I didnt mean to!"

I burst out in tears.

"Oh.No,no honey.Its...alright.Its fine.We'll get you cleaned up,okay?"

The nurse tries to comfort me.

"I didnt me to!I just want this to b-be over with!And I made it worse for you!Now youre cleaning,and its all my fault and not your fault and im sorry!!"

I continue to sob.

"Oh dear..."

The nurse frowns.
I could hear more footsteps coming towards my room.Two more nurses and a doctor entered.

"Look at this bloody mess!This looks like afew hundred milliliters!Thats way too much for his age!Get a blood transfusion ready."

The doctor instructs a nearby nurse.
The nurse quickly leaves the room.

"Im-Im sorry!!I wont do it again!Its all my fault!"

I whine.

"Its alright.You'll be okay in just a minute."

The doctor was handed some needle full of liquid by another nurse.
I wasnt paying attention but then I suddenly got drowzy.

"You'll be okay."

The doctor reassures.
His voice was getting muffled and faded.I know now that he put me to sleep with something.

I woke up afew hours later with my blood tranfusion successful and my room clean.That was the worst break down Ive ever had.