🌺"Just Friends.Obviously."🌺(Beta!Hajime×Beta!Nagito)

Some people think there's a limit to how close two people can get.That only becomes true if you let this boundary affect your relationships.

But two boys didnt care for such a boundary.Two boys by the name,Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata.

They were destined to be friends from the moment of their births.Their mothers were extremely close friends,so it was only obvious they would grow up together.

As each year of the 18 years theyve been alive passed,their friendship grew and developed along with them.The two werent themselves without eachother.All the things you didnt expect to friends to do,especially two males,they did anyway.

Even fighting didnt keep them apart for long,only for about an hour at the maximum.As you can tell by now,their connection was like any other.But with an outside view,their connection may have seemed abit strange.

During a cool afternoon,during lunch,stood Nagito in the hallway of his elegant school,playing on his phone with his ears plugged up with earphones.His glasses rested gently on his nose as his eyes fixated in his phone screen.His fluffy,white hair and his grey-green eyes his noticable traits.

His hood was up as usual,the same hoodie he got as a gift from his one and only Hajime Hinata.

Suddenly,our dear Nagito felt one of his earphones being pulled from his ear.He looks up with his small stature and sees his friend,Chiaki Nanami,with one of his earphones in her hand,her expression quite ticked off.

"Oh.Hey Nanami."

Nagito greets,no flavour in his tone as he spoke.

"Dont 'Hey Nanami' me.Where were you during first period?We're group partners,remember?"

Chiaki tilts her head with attitude,her deep,dark blue hair falling front of her soft,grey eyes.

Nagito and Chiaki were partners for a project that was related to the first class they had that day but Nagito was absent,even though he was clearly on campus before school offically started.

"Yeeeaaah....im sorry about that.Hajime asked me to skip first period,so I---"

"And you actually agreed?Komaeda,you are way too smart to be doing things like that."

Chiaki lets out a loud sigh.

"I know.If it makes you feel better,I helped Hajime with his homework while we were together."

Nagito gently smiles,thinking this fact will make up for his fault.Chiaki couldnt help but softly blush,she couldnt stay mad at her small friend for long,with that smile of his.

"Y-You and Hinata are always together.Its obvious he's not paying attention while youre teaching,since his grades are still terrible."

Our ticked off Chiaki,crosse her arms.
Nagito holds his chin in thought and comments...

"Well,he was playing with my hair excessively..."

Chiaki couldnt believe what she was hearing.
But before too long passed,like clockwork,a very loud phrased was yelled through the hallway.And by the voice, Chaki and Nagito knew immediately who it was.Hajime Hinata.

"Naaaaaagiiiiiitoooooooo!!!"

They see a very hyper,dirty brown haired,olive eyed male running up to them at full speed.Suddenly,Nagito was clung onto by his best friend who just sprinted round the corner to see him.The two nearly fell over due to the fact Hajime flung himself at Nagito.

"Ahhhhh!I finally get to see yooou~!"

Hajime rubs his face in Nagito's fluffy,soft hair,really excited.