🌺"Romeo And...Romeo?"🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

The drama club was one of the clubs I didnt think would interest me but...because of alot of persuading from my friend,Kaito Momota,I joined said club.It was an amazing decision.

Not only because I enjoyed the club activites and drama kids but...also because....my person of interest was in the drama club.Kokichi Oma.

He joined afew days after I joined the club.Ive liked Kokichi since Freshman year and we were now Juniors in highschool.I joined the drama club when I was a Sophomore,so did Kokichi.

He and I never really talked,our friend groups never really interacted unless it was in the drama club...but somehow...I fell for him.

It was a monday evening after all the classes were over.It was a normal club meeting.I enter the gym with my two friends Kaede and Kaito,who were also apart of the drama club.

The drama teacher was sitting on the stage waiting for the rest of the members while the drama club members that were already there were sitting on the floor infront of the stage.

My eyes were immediately drawn to Kokichi.He was sitting alone,no one sitting near him.He was staring blankly at the ceiling.He's really cute...

"Hey~!Shuichi!Pay attention!"

Kaede sighs,snapping her fingers infront of my face.

"Huh?Oh!Sorry."

I blush,embarrased.

"You always space out like this.Jeez.Lets go sit down."

Kaede sighs,walking towards the group.

"Did you hear that Ms.K was giving us a spring play today?What do you think it'll be?"

Kaito asks as we walk towards the group aswell.

"Ms.K likes fantasy,romance plays.It'll probably be something like that again."

I laugh.
Kaito groans.He really didnt like those kind of plays.I didnt mind those plays but...my wishes of Kokichi and I being the stars of those romance plays never come true.If I was a main character,Kokichi was a background character and vice versa.

Kaito sits next to Kaede on the floor infront of the stage.That day,I thought I would take a risk.I walk over to Kokichi and sit next to him on the floor.I pretended like I just sat there by chance and didnt notice Kokichi.

Kokichi didnt look at me at all,he was still blankly staring at the ceiling.
I was abit disappointed.It didnt go how I planned.

"Alright!Seems like everyone is here!"

The drama teacher,Ms.K,smiles.
She continues.

"Its been awhile since we did a play!So,we'll be doing a play for Spring time!"

Ms.K announces.

"Is it going to be a romance play again?"

A drama club member asks as he raises his hand in the air.

"You are correct!Its going to be a Romance Spring Play~!"

Ms.K chimes.
Giggles and sighs could be heard throughout the gym.

"Whats it going to be about?"

Kaede asks,raising her hand aswell.
Ms.K looked really excited.
I glance over at Kokichi,he was paying attention to Ms.K's words very closely.

"We've been doing unique plays alot so...we'll do something totally unoriginal but...with an original spin to it!"

Ms.K grins.
You could feel suspense in the air,wafting off of the drama club members.
Ms.K then continues...