•25•

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I carry her to the bed and pull the cover over her before heading to our joined door. It locks from both sides. Convenient.

I strip from my suit and slide into my bed and lay there until I fall asleep.

•••
She stands at the top of the c-shaped steps in the sky blue dress I set upon her bed earlier with the note. "Wear this tonight" it said.

I told her I'd take her on a date so I picked her a dress that I thought she would look good in and I was more than one thousand percent correct. She looks better than good.

She looks perfect.

Her bumps gone and the top is laced with sparkles and jewels. The white pearls hang around her neck and wrist and all I can do is marvel up at the beautiful being in front of me.

She traveled down the stairs, her rose scented perfume wafting to my nose. My hand reaches out to her and she grabs hold as she reaches the last few steps.

"You look drop dead gorgeous La mia bella ragazza" (my beautiful girl)

"You definitely aren't too bad yourself my pointy rose." I bring her hand up to my lips and plant a kiss upon it. A smile plants on her face as steps down the last step.

"Shall we?" I ask, linking our arms.

"We shall" she says smiling up at me and we make our way outside where a double horse carriage awaited us. The gasp leaves her lips and I look to her, seeing the shock on her face.

She has her hand near her mouth as a means to cover it but it hovers and I can see the smile on her face.

"What's this? Did you do this for me? Oh my gosh look that the horses, they have roses all over them they're so cute. Look at their color omg their little spots on their butts. Where did you find these cuties at?" She races down the stairs as quickly as she can in her heels.

I follow behind as she pets them. They are our horses from the stables we have about thirty miles north of our house. They're both Clydesdale horses, meant to pull heavy things. While Rosso, the left is a pure bread, Regina, the left is a mix. Her mother was a paint horse while they have the same father.

"Rosso and Regina. Siblings."

"They are just the cutest. Look at them with their little roses on them." She stands there petting them, her heels clanking against the cobblestone driveway as she walks back and fourth between them. "I love horses why haven't you told me you had these?"