Prolouge

March 15th

March 15th

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

I was walking home from the library. It's a second job I picked up to help with the bills.

It's around six in the evening and since it's daylight savings the sun goes down around five.

My best friend, Benjamin, or Ben lives near me. I used to live in his neighborhood but when my father died my mother went downhill and short after she found out she was pregnant with my baby brother. Levi. I love that sweet boy. My mom doesn't even take care of him. He's at daycare while I'm at school all day and is at the neighbors when I go to work. My mom hardly leaves the house so when I do leave my brother at the neighbors it's not always for work but for my best friend.

We fuck. A lot. We use protection obviously we aren't idiots and it's just sex. We were each others first so I'm pretty sure that's why we keep coming back to each other.

Instead of heading straight home I head to his neighborhood as we planned. I told the neighbors seven when I get off at six just so I would be able to go to his house and, you know.

His mom loves me she said I could just walk right on in no need for knocking and that's what I do.

"Hi Mrs.Green."

"Lilly how many times do I have to say it, call me Laura."

"Sorry force of habit, Laura"

A satisfied smile plasters on her face and she tells me that Ben is just up in his room. I thank her and make my way up the stairs and down the hall.

I knock on his bedroom door and it flings open to reveal Ben. I fall for this man day by day, and I know I shouldn't but we've been friends forever and it just happens.

"Hi-" I start, not being able to finish my sentence before a pair of lips are attached to mine. I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me into his room, making sure to lock it before we leave the door.

"Jump" he says into our long lasting kiss, and like the obedient one I am I do so wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands grab my ass for support.

I feel him press against me and I moan into his mouth hungry for more. I'm gently laid onto his bed, neither of us breaking the kiss. His hands start to roam across my body, traveling from my breasts to my core, making my breathing jagged.

His hand slides under my pants, leaving the barrier of my underwear as he rubs slow soft circles against the mesh cloth, creating the friction that I've yearned for. I prop myself up on my arms and my head falls back as I force the moan back down as it tries to slide through my lips.

His other uncovers what lies beneath my shirt and his lips attach to them.

His pace quickens as he sucks on the sensitive skin in my breast. Knowing I bruise easily I know a mark will be left behind. My hips start to move uncontrollably as I feel myself peaking to the edge.

"I-I'm close" I say breathlessly. Like a saint he continues his movements and I feel like I've been graced by the gods with how amazing it feels. My high ends and I'm off the bed and forcing him to sit on the bed.

He was only in sweats, making my job to get him naked so much easier. I get on my knees and kneel in-front of him and my hands travel to the hem of his sweats. I slowly pull them from his body and watch as he springs free. I dont know why im shocked everytime by the sight of it. Everyone says that six inches is small but I've never had anything bigger so until that happens it's big.

I grip the base and a groan erupts from his throat. My hands start to slide up and down before I bring my lips to wrap around it. His hands find my hair well and he fists it and pushes my head down, essentially doing all the work for me, what I'm lazy.

Before he gets close I'm on top of him and in the heat of the moment I slide him into me and the sensation is amazingly amazing.

"Fuck Ben" I moan throwing my head back.

"Fuck Lily you feel so good" he groans laying back in the bed. I look at his facial expressions as I grind against him. His face is contorted into pleasure. As it should be.

•••

My night with Ben was amazing, after we fucked we just laid there and cuddled, it was nice, then he walked me home and we shared a kiss.

Now I'm back at home with Levi and I've just made him some food. He has a slight snack at the neighbors but not enough to fill his belly for the night. I gave him five nuggets, a few fries and a 6 oz bottle of milk, which he completely finished along with his nuggets, I ate his fries you know it would be a shame if they had gone to waist.

I give Levi a bath before putting him down for bed and have one myself before  I do my pre calc homework. I swear I hate math so much, like fuck whoever made this dumb ass shit a thing, imaginary numbers in algebra 2 was already pushing it now I have to deal with conics, seriously. School it taking a mental toll on me.

After I finally figure out how to solve comics I pack up all my things for school in the morning, making sure to lock the front door and head off to bed. There's one thing I know I forgot though... oh well.

~~~~~

Levi's aesthetic

Levi- 1, has an other sister and a mom who hates him:(, gets adopted by his sister

Myah xoxo

Comment and tell me how I did:)