•2•

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

I wake up around six thirty to get me and Levi dressed for the day. I gave him some goldfish crackers while I put on his outfit.

I picked some Jean overalls with a rainbow colored striped shirt for Levi to wear, changed him then chose a similar outfit for me to wear.

Soon enough the alarm clock striked eight and a shadow of someone came and I heard a click on the door. They've unlocked it.

I grab Levi and made my way out of the room. The hallway looked complex and the only part of the house I've seen besides the room.

I walk left as he said last night to do and down the stairs. The corridor was huge. The largest Chandler I've ever seen, and the c-shaped stairs ran on both sides. It looked amazing.

I walk through the corridor and to my right, and as he said the kitchen would be right there.

He's wearing a black suit, all black, but not a dress shirt, a black turtleneck with a gold chain. It looks nice.

"ah hello Lilly welcome to my kitchen. Not to grand but it does the trick" he said as his piercing green eyes look my way.

Not to grand??? This could fit like five out our trailers, probably more with how high the ceiling is.

He walks over to a door and opens it. I can't completely tell what it is but im gonna guess some sort of storage room.

He pulls out a black and white feeding chair and brings it over to me.

"Oh I could hold him"

"Put him in the chair."

"Oh- okay"

He takes off the table part and I place Levi into it. I click the top back on and Alessandro comes back with a plate of food for me and a smaller plate for Levi.

"Thank you again for helping us. I don't think we would have made it quite long of the streets. I mean I do have ten thousand but that can only take us so far I mean, diapers and stuff, and an apartment in New York is so expensive."

"Do you want to finish schooling?"

"I can't I wouldn't have anyone to watch my baby brother"

"I have a daycare that can watch him for you"

"A daycare? Where?"

"It is here, in my estate"

"Why do you have a daycare in your estate?"

"For the women and men who have children. I can assure you that not one child have ever gotten extremely injured in our daycare, it would be fine for your brother while you finish schooling"