•20•

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

May 18th- Graduation day

I'm kinda upset. I know my mom won't be here to support me through the journey of graduation.

I mean yeah she kicked me and my brother out but I still love her. She's been the person I looked up to up until my father died. Sorry if it makes me evil.

I ended up paying for my cap and gown. Alessandro didn't like it too much but I don't care. I told Angela I'm pregnant and she's been extremely supportive of my way I want to graduate.

*Johnathan Jarrack*
...

*Sydney Jhang*
...

*Lillian Johnson* I'm finally called after a few more students. As I make my way up the stage I unzip my gown, revealing a tight knee length white cotton square neck dress and my very visible baby bump.

Ale isn't allowed at my graduation. He got 30 hours of community service due to the whole gun incident. We've gotten, a lot closer.

Since Elias lied about us being siblings with 'the same dad' he did make our last names the same, putting him next to me.

Angelo came with Gianna and Levi who I've finally got to meet a few weeks back. Gianna is his baby girl. Her mom died in child birth.

What a way to go. I would hate myself if I died while giving birth. Never being able to experience the life of the child I carried for nine months.

I hear a few gasps come from the crowd as I walk with my hand on my belly.

"Yess go Lilly" I hear a voice shout from the crowd. No clue who that is, Angelo would never think of shouting my name.

"Congratulations Lilly. I hope you go extremely far with this GPA you have. A 6.2 is extremely hard to reach." The principle says as I place my hand on the diploma booklet and facing to the camera, showing a big smile and my baby bump.

"Thank you ma'am" I walk off the stage with the diploma and go back to my seat. After the rest of the people are called and then they do the awards. I'm called up for academics and the business and accounting cords.

The principal does a speech before we all stand, everyone threw out their hats in the air. Not me. I'm not tryna get lice from a random hat I pick up, knowing it more or less isn't mine. After we start to clear and I find my crew.

"Lilly over here!" Elias shouts, waving his hands back and fourth in the air. I make my way to them and scoop Levi up.

"Hi baby boy" I say kissing his cheek. He's started calling me mama a few weeks back. I love it. Of course when he's older I'll let him know that I'm his sister and our mom didn't want us. I do still plan to adopt him, but I still feel like it's something he should know.