•8•

A/N: this chapter has slight racism and a lot of bad language. Just warning:) also I'm black I'm allowed

 Just warning:) also I'm black I'm allowed

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

I've been home since five and I've been doing homework while Levi sleeps on the bed.

Me and Elias went to the mall after school ended to get me some more clothes. Then we stopped by my moms to get Levis brand new clothes I bought but didn't have the space to take.

After we pulled away from the school Levi asked me about her and why she was so mean to me.

I've explained it and he has now said that he's gonna come to school, sign up, and make sure nothing happens to me.

I quote, "it's not hard for me to fake documents, I can get fake documents and say I've been homeschooled. Easy peazy"

So he's going to be my 'brother' who has the same bio dad as me but different moms. Should be, interesting because he's whites and my dad was black but people are stupid so.

We went to grab McDonald's for lunch and I got a happy meal while Elias basically ordered the whole menu.

Six apple pies for one person should be a crime and he knows it. He said he was gonna 'save some for later' but ended up eating them all within the time it took for us to finish eating and for him to drop me off at school.

We talked about life and I found out he's gay. He doesn't like anyone in the mafia though which is good I guess.

I'm bi so I prefer both.

I look to the bed to see Levi is awake.

"Hi little man. I see your all awake. How was your nap?"

He stretches before putting his middle finger back into his mouth to suck on.

I know he can't talk but communicating with a baby is like the quickest way for them to start talking. That's why I put on Mrs.Rachel and do all of the cues along with her.

I finish the rest of my homework before I take Levi to the sofa and turn on the tv so he can watch it.

While I was at school Elias had someone come and put a mini fridge and a small microwave in the room for Levi's milk so I wouldn't have to venture all the way downstairs. It was not necessary.

I look at my time to see it reads: 6:30. It's already time for dinner? Gosh time goes by too quickly.

"Ready for nom nom Levi?" I say in my cute baby voice. I know he is because he wakes up hungry.

I grab Levi and head downstairs to the dining room. It's the first dinner without Alessandro and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I walk in and everyone besides I think Donny stands.