•15•pt.2

•°•

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

I've never seen that side of Alessandro before. It was like he would kill her no mercy. I've brought her here hoping I wouldn't be so lonely but instead I'm putting her life on the line because I'm selfish and can't be content with what I have.

"So a mafia man huh?" She asks wiggling her brows at me.

"Oh no it isn't like that. He found me after I ran away from home"

"Is that why you live here? I was always told you lived in the trailer since your father died. My mother sent flowers and a pan of lasagna but your mother threw it away and slammed the door on her face."

"Yep that is her" I say settling Levi between my legs on the couch. He should fall asleep real soon.

"Why are all of the men in here hot as fuck? Lilly, what is wrong with you?" She says plopping down next to me and Levi with a magazine from the table

"Nothing, it's just. He's never spoken to me that way"

"What way?"

"In that tone. It was aggressive and cold"

"Well he is a mafia leader I mean like what do you expect"

"I don't know Angie. I didn't expect that"

"ANGLEAAAAAAAA HEY"

"ELI?!?! Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" She says getting up to hug him.

"I'm third in command of this fine establishment. The don is my brother"

"Wait a second. That fine hunk of a man is related to you?"

"Yep. I know I get all the good looks"

"No he definitely takes the cake with that one"

"I- I would say it's pretty equal" he says nodding his head

"No no Ale or whatever Lilly calls him, is definitely hotter than you. Maybe it's your gayness"

"Your bi"

"Yeah but I embrace it. You walk around like your brother. A straight douche"

"Don't let him hear you say that" he says in a joking tone but it doesn't humor me one bit.

"Lilly, you alright?" He asks coming up to me and sitting next to me and Levi"

"She's all upset because her boy toy was all aggressive with me. He was like 'I'll kill you if you say a word' like your secrets safe with me dude. I'm apart of this now"

"First off he isnt 'my boy toy' and second he's never been that way around me before. He told me to shut up."

"He said hush"

"Yeah but it's basically an equivalent of it"

"Lilly listen. He is like that when anyone learns about the business we run. I promise you he didn't mean to. Especially not to you"