•12•

•°•

.•°•.•°•..•°•.

Lilly eventually has fallen asleep while wrapped in my arms. Donatello will no longer be alive after this. Skoll and Dakota will have a nice meal.

I gently pick her up and carry her to the bed making sure to tuck her in before leaving a slight kiss upon her temple.

"Dormi bene tesoro"(sleep tight baby)

I exit the room after and make sure to close the door on my way out. Elias was waiting in the hall for me to talk.

"You like her dont you brother?" He has a smirk on his face as if he has discovered the biggest mystery in the world.

"No. I don't do feelings. Stop that"

"Oh you like her. You so do"

"No I do not"

"Deny deny deny"

"I do not like her"

"Sure sure. Anyways what are we going to do about Donny? Skoll and Dakota seemed quite hungry"

"Put him in there with them. We will watch him get eaten alive. The best torture that suits him."

"Ho capito capo"(got it boss)

He hurry's off seeming excited and I head outside walking the two miles to Skoll and Dakota's cage. They have at least 5 acres to roam and I'm working on getting it expanded to 15. They will obviously have to be pushed back further but they will be alright.

I've raised them up since they were pups. I found Skoll and bought Dakota when she was a pup. Since they are the only two I have they have chosen each other to be mated to and have some pups on the way.

Excitement.

I walk up to the cage door and open it, letting myself in.

*phwwwwwwht*

I whistle a few times waiting for them to come. My whistle is something I have trained them to recognize so they will remember who I am and don't eat me you know.

I hear the padding of their paws on the ground and then I finally see them coming up the hill.

"Ahhhhhh Skoll E Dakota. Ciao miei figli" (hello my children)

They greet me with a bunch of jumping up and licks to the face.

"I've missed you too."

It finally stops and they circle, rubbing upon each other and eventually lay down in front of me.

I sit against the door and they come and lay on either side of me and I pet them.

Ten to twenty minutes later Elias, two of my men and Donny all show up.